The Hotel Staff

Comfort Inn

765 Goochland Rd

Powhatan, Virginia

'Molly, keep an eye on the housekeeping. We need more face cloths, and towels," said her mother.

"Alright," said Molly.

"I'm in the bathroom." Her mother stepped into the steam induced sauna of a bathroom, and closed the door. Molly was whistling as she used the remote to flip through the channels. She had it on The Weather Channel. Isolated to scattered thunderstorms were expected for Virginia this afternoon with high of 93 degrees.

A knock was heard on the door. Molly walked to the peephole. "Who is it?" She asked in her masculine voice.

"Housekeeping!" A woman said with a heavy southern voice.

Molly opened the door, and the housekeeping woman came in. "Ma'am, did your father answer the door?"

"It was me!" Molly said.

"Wait, that was you?" The housekeeping woman stammered. "That's just not possible! Not at all!"

"It's true!" Molly giggled.

"You need any more face cloths and towels?"

"Yes," nodded Molly.

"I'll be back with them," the housekeeper said. "It's too hot today." She walked off to get some clean face cloths and towels.

Molly was whistling "Carry Me Back To Old Virginia", as she was waiting for the housekeeper to return with the face cloths and towels.

"Virginia is for lovers alright!" Molly said, smiling.

A/N Hey guys! I am on a roll with this story! What did you think of this chapter? Do you think Molly's dude voice is scaring folks away? Don't be a silent reader. Please show some love and support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this story with others! Thanks guys! Love you all!! ❤️✨❤️✨