Chapter 2

Every second of our time is ticking. Soon, we were no longer a family with a normal life.

I quickly got my sushi & went upstairs before going to the basement. Why did I go to the second floor? Because I needed to pack my things if I'm going to be leaving. Of course, I had to help my little bro (his name is Elaine [currently Elias/Rokuro], BTW) pack too.

"Hey, Elaine [Elias]," I whispered.

"What?"

"Go to your room & get your stuff."

"Like what?"

"Your clothes, shoes, toys-"

" 'Kay, I understand." Even though he can be annoying sometimes, he's honestly the best little brother I could've asked for.

As we went to our rooms, I told Elaine [Elias] to get his stuff as fast as he can. I dashed into my room & got every belonging I owned. Not including my bed & drawers, or course. I put all of my stuff into a few Shulker boxes (obviously not made from actual Shulker shells). I put them into my inventory and went to Elaine [Elias]'s room. Elaine [Elias] is a smart boy, apparently because he had organised everything he had. 

I got the boxes ready & packed. I then got the barrels & put the boxes in the barrels. [I did not know how barrels worked at the time because they were new at the time.] We put the barrels in our inventories, then teleported to the basement. Since this End island is massive, any mob/one could build a basement, so long as it doesn't go to the bottom of the island.

When we teleported to the basement, I thought we were going to be safe there for a while. We met up with our parents & stayed hidden. Apparently, that "a while" turned into "a bit" because the humans found us already.

"Go!" our father shouted. 

"You must go to the Overworld to get help from your familiars." he commanded as he held the enemies off.

"B-but what about [Okāsan]?" Elaine [Elias] stammered.

"Go!" Mom said.

We dematerialised out of the basement & escaped the riot. Elaine [Elias] & I went to my dragon friend Drayden's house, since his house was very close to the portal. Unfortunately, the huma-

[I completely forgot this part of the fanfic existed. I am so sorry for the cringe I have already subjected you all to and any future cringe.]

"Dad," my son, Andrew [scrapped child] interrupted.

"Yes?" I responded back.

"Can I go pee?" I swear my boy is precious AF.

"Hai. [Yes]" I answered.

When Andrew [scrapped child] left, my older son Endie [precursor of Evan/Ankoku] asked me something.

"Hey Dad," Endie asked. "Why are you telling this story in English? Didn't you first wrote this in Neipanese [Endian Japanese]?"

"Yeah," my adopted Endermite son Milyn [scrapped child] agreed. "We both understand the language."

"Hey, don't forget about me!" my only daughter Ellie [precursor of Kaede] joined in.

"You know how Andrew does not completely understand our native language? Or Neiponese [Endian Japanese]?" [I don't even know what he's refering to here anymore.]

"Oh." my three children realised. A few minutes had passed before Andrew [scrapped child] came back from the restroom.

"Continue." Andrew [scrapped child] said.

[A/N: 2/69 chapters. This is going to be a long project.]

[Creation dates: 19 Dec 2018–31 Jan 2019]