Chapter 13 • argument

I paced back and forth across my room, my feet sliding across the fluffy carpet slightly.

I had only gotten a few hours of sleep last night, I was too busy thinking about what kirishima said.

I groaned as I took a seat on the ground in the centre of the room, dropping my head into my hands trying to calm myself down.

I was mad and disappointed about the fact bakugou no longer wished to share a room with me.. and slightly flustered from what kirishima had said regarding the princes feelings, but mostly disappointed and mad..

I still don't understand why he would want to have separate rooms, It didn't seem to bother him before? Why now when we've finally started to get along??

I groaned and smooshed my face into the soft carpeted floor as I laid onto my stomach.

*knock* *knock*

The sound of two loud knocks emitted from the door.

"Who is it?" I groaned in an upset tone.

"It's kirishima!" The deep voice answered through the door.

I sighed loudly before telling him that he could come in.

"Oh princess.." he said opening the door "what are you doin on the floor!"

"Moping.." I chuckled slightly, turning around to lay onto my back.

"Well there's no need to be so sad!" He exclaimed, grabbing me from under my arms before hauling me up to stand on my feet. "The prince has business to attend to today, so you'll be spending it with me!"

I smiled softly up at kirishima, once again glad to have him around.

"Okay, just give me a bit to get ready!" I said happily.

"Sounds good, princess" he smiled "there should be some clothes in there for you!" He said, pointing towards a cabinet beside my bathroom door.

"I'll leave you to it! I'll see you downstairs for breakfast" he spoke before leaving the room, shutting the door softly behind him.

I forgot about breakfast.. I began to dread the thought of seeing the prince again after being so humiliated the night before.

I rubbed my tired eyes as I opened the closet door revealing many beautifully crafted lacy dresses.
I picked up a light pink one that sat in the middle of the rack of clothes.

I laid the delicate dress onto my bed, before walking over to the vanity that sat beside it.

I pined my hair as I placed a couple rows of curlers in it, before I began applying a soft layer of makeup.

If I was going to see my husband today, I want to look like I at least got a little sleep...

I smiled at myself as I finished up my makeup, completing it by dabbing a touch of lipstick onto my lips.

After taking the curlers out of my hair. I slipped the lacy pink dress over myself, the long sleeves rested tightly against my arms, making it slightly hard to move them.

I swirled in the mirror admiring my complexion, slipping on a couple of necklaces that rested on the vanity's table onto my neck.

====================================

I skipped down the emptied hallway, towards the dining room.

The shoyoso house hold had much less servants than in esmary, causing me to be a lot more lonely than I usually am.. which made me miss Momo.

I took a mental note in my mind to write to her, As I soon made it to the dining hall.

I grabbed the handle of one of the doors, yanking it open with both of my hands.

"Princess!" Two voices greeted me at the door.

"Hello" I said to the two he very familiar dopey guards in front of me.

I walked over to the table as Kaminari moved to pull a  chair at the end out for me.

I stared at bakugou from across the long table, noticing the way he coldly stared back at me. My body squirmed uncomfortably in my chair as I continued to keep the eye contact between me and the prince.

The sound of the doors closing behind me informed me that Kaminari and sero had left, leaving me alone with the ma in front of me.

"How's the new room?" Bakugou asked as he began to eat his food.

"How's my new room??" I snapped at the man "bakugou, we are married. Why did you request a separate room away from mine?" I asked in a frustrated tone.

"Married or not. I don't know you" he said sharply.

"Married or not?? I am your wife." I snapped toward the man. "You cannot just keep me away."

"I'm not trying to keep you away." The prince argued.

"Oh? You're not??" I argued back "than what is the point?"

"What's the fucking point of any of this." He spoke roughly. standing up from his seat, forcefully pushing the chair away from behind him.

"You are so childish!" I yelled at the prince regarding his outburst.

"Whatever.." he said before storming out of the room, slamming the door behind him as he left.

I pushed the plate of food in front of me away, too frustrated at the man to eat.

===================================

Hey guyssss, sorry this is a little bit of a short chapter 😻 anywayss I've been listening to studio ghibli soundtracks while writing this and I STRONGLY suggest you guys do so as well while reading 🫶 (especially howls moving Castle)