☁︎ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☁︎

129 AC

On the second day of winter in the year 127 AC, she had twins, a boy and a girl

On the second day of winter in the year 127 AC, she had twins, a boy and a girl. The boy was named Baelon, and the girl was named Daerra.

Isolde held her two-year-old daughter, Daerra, as Celia held Baelon. She had visited her brother and his wife as they had their third child.

Aegon had joined her but, on the third day, had decided to return to King's Landing on Dragonback. It was not a secret that her brother's wife did not like him much and had made him quite uncomfortable to stay.

When the door opened, she was met with Ser Erryk. He had been knighted the same year her twins had been born. He gave her a nod as he held his hand out.

Holding her daughter closer to her chest, she took his hand, and he helped her. She smiled softly as he did the same to her maid, Celia.

She had now chosen to go nowhere without her most trusted person. "It is good to have you back, My Lady." He says as he closes the carriage door and bows his head to her.

"As you, Ser Erryk." She says as he returns her smile, making a red flush on her cheeks before it goes as she hears her husband's voice. "My dear wife has returned from her visit!" He shouted, not caring for the others walking around them.

"My darling husband," She said with a smile as he reached them and quickly grabbed her face into a kiss. They had only been apart for ten days.

"Would you?" She asked, attempting to hand Daerra over to him. He had only spent time with his children when she was around. She looked at him softly before he sighed and held his arms out.

Daerra smiled as she was placed into her father's arms. "How was your journey, Daerra?" He asked as he walked back from where he had come, with Celia attempting to keep up. She smiled, hearing Daerra begin speaking.

She stepped closer to the knight, placing a hand on his armour-covered arm. "You should come with me the next I visit." She whispers to him, making him shake his head. "I could not, My Lady. I must stay by Aegon." Ser Erryk tells her with a hint of sadness.

"Well, could you escort me to my chambers?" She asked, giving him a gentle smile that made a red flush now go to him. "Of course, My Lady." He says as she turns to walk, with him only a foot behind her.

She smiled, knowing his presence was near, as they made their way to the quarters she shared with her husband. As she made it toward the room, Erryk opened the door for her, and as she entered, she heard the twins laughing.

She smiled as she entered, expecting to see her husband, but saw Celia and Elrie playing with toys and making stories. "Where has my husband gone?" She asked as the two looked up at her with wide eyes.

Celia whispered to Elrie, who nodded and continued playing with the children as a distraction. Celia stood, walking toward her lady, and took Isolde's hands. "When we were away, he turned back to his cups. He has been seen at taverns late into the night, as Elrie has told me."

"Has he been seen in-" Celia immediately shook her head, knowing where her ladys mind was. "He has not been seen in any brothels since you were wed. He only frequents the taverns." Celia explains, making Isolde let out a breath.

She turned on her heels, opening the door to see Erryk, and whispered, "I must go into flea bottom. Could you please join me?" She asks, causing him to nod without a second thought.

-