☁︎ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

☁︎

The room held a long rectangular table that had her mother and brother on one side as her and her husband sat across from them.

The twins sat on either side of their parents. Isolde had made a habit of breaking the food for the twins so that it would easy for them and they always thanked her after.

She had already done Daerras and was looking at Baelon who was staring at the side of his father's head.

She nudged her husband causing him to look at her.  "Could you break Baelons meal?" She asked causing Aegon to turn his head seeing his son already looking at him.

"Of course I could, how little?" He asked Baelon quietly as he picked up his son's fork and knife. Baelon did the measurement with his hand making both parents smile softly at him.

Aegon did as his son instructed then rubbed his sons back. "Anytime you wish me to do something for you, just pull my sleeve." He said causing Baelon who had food in his mouth to nod.

Across from the table Drayden looked at Aegon with a smirk, noticing how he was slowly if not already listening to his sister.

Elara held a different reaction she would have thought her daughter's husband knew all what the children would need.

She had also taken notice that he had one cup in front of him with wine. "Gerold has yet to visit with his children." Elara told them making Isolde look at her mother in shock.

"Has he sent a letter?" Isolde asked taking a bite of her food. She leaned foreward as her mother shook her head causing Aegon to speak up, "Making another heir. The two are on their fourth, if I am correct."

Draydens eyes widened as he then looked at his sister, "Am I to have four?" He asked causing them to let out a laugh.

"Brother, you don't need to have any if you do not wish. You could just have love." She said sadly whispering the last part making Aegon look at her.

The dinner was continued in silence before she asked to be excused. "Where's mother going?" Daerra asked her father as she leaned over the chair her mother had previously occupied.

"She must rest, do you want to sit in her spot?" Aegon asked his daughter who shook her head, "No that's mother's seat."

Elara looked at where her daughter had left and slowly noticed that the Knight was gone. She looked around the room noticing how no one else knew, she then looked to Aegon who was talking to Baelon.

-