EVANESCENT 3

[Third Person's POV - Time-skip]

"Ladies and gentlemen, EVAN airlines welcomes you to Tokyo. The local time is 4:57 pm. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate. The captain will then turn off the "Fasten Seat Belt" sign, indicating it is safe to stand. Please use caution when opening the overhead compartments and removing items, since articles may have shifted during flight. Once again, we thank you for choosing our airline and fly with us."

The girl immediately woke up when she heard the announcement.

She looked outside the window and smiled.

"It's been ages. I'm glad to be back"

She fixed her things and waited for the next announcement indicating that they are now allowed to leave the plane.

[Inside the airport]

"Oi, Omi! Where are you?"

"Chill, we're trying to find you. There's a lot of people here. Where are you exactl- never mind I see you now"

"We? who are you with?"

Sakusa didn't answer and hanged up the call.

"Eh? did he just hang up on me? so rude. My brother is so rude"

"Are you bad mouthing me"

Y/N flinched by the sudden appearance of his brother

"Geez, don't appear so sudden like that. You'll give me a heart attack. Oh" Y/N attention was diverted when she noticed the two men with his brother smiling brightly at her.

"Bokuto-san! Shoyo!"

"Yow! Y/N. Have you been doing good?" - Bokuto

"Y/N-SAN!!" - Hinata

Y/N chuckled and hugged them.

"You guys are loud as ever. Nothing really changed. You guys just grew bigger and" Y/N looked at Hinata and then to Bokuto "Beefier"

"Now, Now let's go to the car. There's a lot of people here come on. I want to go home."

"Yup, typical Omi. Let's go guys" Y/N said, and the boys helped her carry her luggage.

[Inside the car]

"Hey Y/N"

Y/N looked at the back of the car where Hinata and Bokuto is seated.

"Yeah?"

"We have a game tomorrow. Are you going to watch?"

"Hmm yeah sure. What time? I have some trainings to do in the morning, so it better be evening"

"Oh! Then you'll be able to watch us Y/N-san. Our game will start at 6 pm tomorrow"

"Then count me in! I'll definitely watch you guys!"

"But are you okay with it?" sakusa asked with worry in his voice.
"I mean I'm sure you're aware that Atsumu is our setter"

Y/N chuckled and nodded

"It's fine Omi. Didn't I mention it to you?"

Her brother looked at her confused

"Well, I met him in Brazil before. He visited Hinata that time, I guess. After leaving the country and started my career again. I went to a therapist. I went their for treatment. And by the time I met him, I was already good, and we were able to make things right. We talked about the things that we have been through. So, you don't have to worry. We're in a good relationship now."