Argenti x reader | bathing and cuddles

Argenti x gn reader (no pronouns mentioned in general)

Bathing and cuddles

Requested by trashedpersonn

The gentle hum of the ship's engines provided a comforting backdrop as you and Argenti found yourselves alone in the luxurious quarters, a rare moment of tranquility amidst the chaos of your journeys. The bathroom was a sanctuary, filled with the soothing scent of lavender and the soft glow of ambient lights reflecting off the marble tiles.

As the tub filled with warm, steaming water, you glanced at Argenti, their eyes soft and inviting. The Red-haired knight, usually so composed and stoic, had a rare, tender expression. He reached out, taking your hand in theirs, guiding you gently towards the bath.

"Shall we?" Argenti's voice was a low murmur, filled with warmth and affection.

You nodded, feeling a mix of anticipation and serenity. Together, you shed the remnants of your day, letting the heavy burdens fall away with each discarded piece of clothing. Stepping into the bath, the water embraced you both, a cocoon of warmth that soothed tired muscles and weary minds.

Argenti settled behind you, his strong arms encircling your waist, pulling you close. The feeling of their skin against yours was a comfort, a silent promise of protection and love. You leaned back, resting your head on his shoulder, letting out a contented sigh.

For a while, there was no need for words. The two of you simply enjoyed the intimate silence, the gentle lapping of the water against your bodies, and the rhythmic beating of Argenti's heart against your back. Every so often, he would press a tender kiss to your temple or trace soothing patterns along your arm with their fingertips.

Eventually, as the water began to cool, you reluctantly left the embrace of the bath. Argenti wrapped a plush, warm robe around your shoulders, his touch lingering a moment longer than necessary, as if reluctant to let go. You returned the gesture, draping a robe over his form, and together, you moved to the bedroom.

The bed was a haven of softness and warmth. You slipped under the covers, and Argenti joined you, pulling you close once more. His robe parted slightly, allowing the heat of their body to mingle with yours. You nestled against his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of their breathing, the rise and fall of his chest a soothing lullaby.

Argenti's hand found yours, his fingers intertwining with yours in a gentle, loving hold. "I cherish these moments with you," he whispered, his breath warm against your ear.

You smiled, pressing a kiss to their collarbone. "So do I."

In the quiet sanctuary of your shared space, wrapped in each other's arms, the world outside seemed to fade away. There were no battles to fight, no missions to undertake. Just the two of you, in a cocoon of love and tranquility.

As sleep began to claim you, you felt Argenti's hold tighten ever so slightly, a silent vow to keep you safe through the night. And with that comforting thought, you let the peaceful darkness take you, knowing that when you woke, he would still be there, holding you close.