Chapter thirty six

Gemini sits at his desk wrapping his head around what is happening, the door finally opens.

"Gemini! You need to see this" Joong says as he walks his way over to Gemini.

Gemini nods "I know I have seen"

Naravit confused "Did Earth send you the video?"

Gemini shakes his head "No Fourth was at reception when I got here upset that he lost his laptop"

Naravit stands himself "I am going to see Fourth"

Gemini nods "Ok tell him I am still trying to find his laptop"

Naravit nods as he leaves the room, Gemini staring at his laptop to see Mond standing outside the hotel with Fourth's laptop, Joong looks over "Now what?"

Gemini shakes his head "I have no idea"

Joong walks over to Gemini "Open the libraries cameras"

Gemini confused "What for now?"

Joong nods "Trust me do it, you have mics in your meeting room don't you"

Gemini nods as he opens the cameras for his meeting room.

Naravit finally reaches the library, he opens the door to Fourth and Jimmy, Fourth looks over "Naravit? Everything ok"

Naravit nods "Yeah Gemini told me your laptop has been robbed?"

Fourth lets out a long sigh "Yes I shouldn't have left it in here"

Naravit nods as he looks around the meeting room "Are you sure you did not leave it anywhere"

Fourth shakes his head "No I must have been tired and left it in here"

Jimmy looks over to the door to see it open, Mond walks in with a yawn "Good morning"

Gemini looks at Joong he proceeds to check the CCTV to the reception area they rewind to Mond entering, Joong looks to Gemini "Did you not reserve him a room?"

Gemini nods to himself "Yes as far as I know he was here last night"

Joong confused "Go back to the library"

Naravit turns to Mond and looks at his arm and realises something is under it "Is that Fourths laptop?"

Fourth lifts his head to look over to Mond "Ohh I was looking for it"

Mond chuckles to himself "I left my phone charger in here last night so I came back and saw you laptop I thought I best take it incase anyone came in and took it"

Jimmy looks towards Naravit and back to Mond "You could have bought it to his room he has been panicking all morning"

"I was about but then I saw Fourth and-" Mond is interrupted by Fourth's cough, Mond nervously looks around the room "I saw you and Jimmy leave the hotel so I did not want to disturb you"

Jimmy confused looks at Fourth, Fourth plays along "Ohh we went to get some beers"

Jimmy laughs awkwardly "Ohh right we did"