Chapter thirty five

Gemini enters the library he stands at a halt to see Fourth still working on his laptop, he makes his way over to the room he enters he looks around to see Fourth’s food untouched. He walks over and closes Fourth’s laptop.

Fourth shocked turns to look up “Hia!”

Gemini smirks “I understand you are busy but you haven’t eaten”

Fourth looks over to his food “I wasn’t hungry yet”

Gemini nods “Right”

Fourth nods “I will eat it now”

Gemini reaches over “You are not eating cold food”

Gemini takes Fourth’s arm “Come on”

Fourth follows pouting “Hia where are we going”

—--

The chef makes their way over to Gemini and Fourth, Fourth looks to Gemini with a smile “Hia! My favourite”

Gemini smiles back “Eat and then you can go up to get some rest”

Fourth nods as he begins to eat.

Fourth finishes he looks over to Gemini who is looking through his phone, Fourth walks over as he sits himself onto Gemini’s lap, Gemini looks up to him “You feeling ok?”

Fourth nods “I just want to finish this project”

Gemini sighs “I know but overworking yourself will not get it done any quicker”

Fourth also sighs “What would you study if you had gone to university”

Gemini clears his throat “Hmm maybe business after all I knew I would need to take on this hotel before protecting the south”

Fourth looks around “Did you want to do this?”

Gemini shuffles a little “Honestly I was young before I had to step in so no I had no idea what I wanted to do”

Fourth smiles “Do you regret anything?”

Gemini shakes his head “Not really if anything I felt a little sad that Joong and Naravit left to help me but it all worked out”

Fourth nods, Gemini taps on Fourth’s back “Right let’s go up to bed”

Fourth yawns “Ok Hia”

—--

Gemini raises his hand to the back of his head as the other hand wraps around Fourth. Fourth lies on Gemini’s chest using his one finger to guide up and down his chest, Gemini looks down to him “Fourth”

Fourth tries to look up “Yes Hia”

Gemini clears his throat “Sunday…”

Fourth smiles to himself “My birthday? What about it?”

Gemini rearranges himself “Are you only going for the meal”