Chapter 6

Aubrielle open the door and stare at the man on her doorstep. The man she want nothing to do with.

"Why are you here Riley?"

"Can we talk please?"

"Riley we're divorced. There's nothing to talk about."

"Please give me another chance."

"No. Another chance for me to catch you with your dick in some guy's ass. Actually there were two guys. You fuck men when we were married. Fuck you Riley."

Riley look behind her and step back.

"I see you've move on."

Aubrielle look over her shoulder and laugh. "Oh yeah. He's better than you. Actually he's great. You see that buldge, he's packing."

"You're such a bitch."

"I know. But at least I don't fuck like a rabbit. Oh actually that's insulting the rabbit. You're a dog in heat."

She slam the door in his face.

"That was great. Now why are you only in underpants?"

"Hot."

"Azrael it's a storm outside. How is the time hot? Its freezing!"

"Crazy."

"I'm crazy? You're the one half naked in a damn storm. Anyways watch TV or whatever. I have work to do."

"What's TV?"

"Forget your a man child."

She push him to the living room and turn the TV on. "This is the TV."

She put on a series movie and leave him to it. She head down to the lab and get her coat on.

Few hours in the lab Azrael came down looking uncomfortable.

"There's a group of people up there. They want you."

Who is bold enough to come into her house? She went up infront of Azrael and she head them before she saw them.

Her family.

Why in God's name are they doing at her house in the middle of a goddam thunderstorm?

"Auby!"

"Mom what are you guys doing here?"

"A pipe burst in our house so we drove here."

It's not that she don't want them at her home, but they are nosy and asked too much questions.

"That's awful. Well you can stay here. Please don't get anything dirty and stay out of the ballroom, stay off the third floor and most importantly stay away from my lab. Break those rules and you're out."

"What's so special about the ballroom?"Claire asked as she popped her gum loudly.

"No gum inside Claire. Get rid of it. I also don't want your dog on my furniture or he'll go outside."

"Such a stuck up. So is this hottie single?"

Azrael push off the banister and went upstairs. Probably to lock himself in his room.

"Stay away from him. You only get one warming."

"Second floor is yours. If the door is lock then leave it alone. I know the lock ones so don't get any ideas Claire."

"Whatever."

This is the biggest mistake of the century.