Chapter 7

"How is your head feeling?"

"Better. I don't like her."

"Who?"

"The one chewing loudly." Of course Claire is the problem.

"Did she do something?"

"Just don't like her."

"Open your mouth." Azrael open his mouth and Aubrielle frown. "You have fangs. Well your incisors are longer and sharper than usual. Does your gum feels numb?"

"They always feel numb. Sometimes I woke up with blood in my mouth."

"Looks like sometimes they are long and sometimes they are short. You're not normal. This confirms it."

"I got dreams too."

Aubrielle slide back to her sample table. "What do you dream about?"

"Death."

Aubrielle look up at him.

"I saw myself killing people. Could it be a memory?"

"Could be. Don't force yourself to remember."

She get up and walk over to him. She tilt his head to the side and scan the symbols there.

"It's a language I don't recognise." She show him the screen. "Do you recognise it?"

"Erebus. God of Darkness and Chaos."

"You can read it! At least you remember this. Maybe he's your leader."

"I don't think I want to remember who I am."

"Why not?"

"You might not like me after."

"Even if you're some evil lord who come to take over earth I'll still like you."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure. I want to test something." She take up a scalpel and cut right down his arm. He didn't even flinched.

"What are you looking for?"

"To see if you can heal fast. Your eyes flicker two colors and your teeth change length. I want to see if you have super healing."

She wipe away the blood and her jaw drop as she watch the wound heal right infront her eyes.

"I know you were special!"

There were no scars left after its heal.

"You're officially not human. Now we're going outside and you're going to show me where you wake up. Can you do that?"

"Sure."

Aubrielle straighten up and stretched her muscles.

They head upstairs and Aubrielle make sure to set the alarm. She has a shock lock to keep nosy people out. She has enough chemicals down there to start a entire lock down.

They didn't bother with rain jackets 'cause the wind will just blow it away.

They trudge through mud and throw the garden. Aubrielle hardly come to the backyard. It's acres upon acres of land. She buy more than she need but she like her privacy. She don't want people asking questions.

"Here." Aubrielle stare up at the arch, speechless. "Maybe it's part of your garden."

"No. This isn't part of the garden. This looks really old Azrael. This is what you come out of."

Aubrielle move the wet hair away from her face as she study the symbols on it.

"This is a portal. A portal to your real life."