Chapter 19

Lilah got her ice cream and then they went to dinner. Aubrielle was craving mash sweet corn so they went to her her that.

"Darling slow down. You'll get a hiccup."

"I'm suddenly so thirsty."

"You're not going into labour are you?" The last time she start drinking alot of juice and water out of tye blue and two days later she went into labour.

"No. No contractions yet."

"Thank god."

"Daddy when are we going to do it?" Lilah hit Azrael's chest as she keep eating the corn.

"You want to do it?"

"Yes!"

"Do what?" Aubrielle look at her husband and then her friends who are smiling wider than normal. It's should be illegal to smile that's wide. "Can someone tell me what's going on?"

"Don't stress darling." Azrael clean up Lilah and she get off his lap. She pass him the box and Lilah went around the table.

"Mommy."

"Yes baby."

"Will you marry daddy?"

By this point people were already watching the cute interaction.

Aubrielle tear up as she look at Azreal. "But we're already married."

Azreal get up and kneel beside Lilah.

"You deserve your dream wedding and I want to give you that after the baby is born."

"Say yes Mommy."

"Yes. Oh Lord."

"What is it?" Azrael hands went to her belly.

"I think my water just broke."

"OK don't panic. Someone get the car."

A contraction hit Aubrielle and she grip the table. "No more kids! Holy mother of Jesus."

Azrael lift her and hurry out of the restaurant. He get her in the car before putting Lilah in next.

"To the hospital."

"I want this baby out."

"Hold on darling."

"Will Mommy be ok?"

"Mommy will be find."

Few minutes later they got to the hospital. Aubrielle was whisked off to a private room while Azrael did some paperwork and Lilah stay with her aunties.

Entering the room Aubrielle was cussing out the nurses. They were actually sympathising with her. She's pushing a baby out.

"I'm here. Hold on darling."

"I'm fucking holding on,"she snapped. "Sorry."

"It's OK."

"OK Mrs. Delgado. Your baby is almost here."

Azreal wipe her face with a handkerchief and make sure she's cool. He'll do anything to escape his wife's labour temper.

When she went into labour with Lilah she stab a nurse. Luckily the nurse understand and didn't press changes but Azrael give her a million dollar.

A small cry fill the room and Azrael was in a awe of the tiny pink baby.

"Want to hold her?"a nurse asked. Azrael hurrily nod. He has another daughter. He know for a fact that she will look a lot like Aubrielle. She has the attitude already.

"That was exhausting."

"She's beautiful." She's smaller than when Lilah was born. Azrael can hold her in one hand. "Her name will be Meadow."

"I was afraid you still haven't chosen a name. But I like Meadow."

His family is complete.