A VILLAIN?

Izuku-

This is how I became associated with the LOV(League Of Villains.)

3 Months Before "Izuku's Death"-

Izuku-

"I wonder why life is so boring. Being a hero wouldn't be fun would it. After everything Kacchan did to me, I have the right to become a villain. You know what! I'll be the greatest villain of all time, I just have to train!"

For two months Izuku trained, he became stronger and stronger. Being able to stand his ground and outrun most people. Now he felt like he was ready. He tried to commit his first crime.

Izuku-

"Hmm, I should make myself a costume... *Gets a black and dark green suit with a hood, black gloves and a mask.* This should do the job!" I think to myself after putting on my clothes and red shoes. I ran out of the house and went to an alleyway to think of what I should do but then 2 high-school students(probably third year) approached me. I could hear the sound of their footsteps and immediately turned around. "You need something?" I asked in a normal tone.

Highschooler 1-

"Bro, watch me beat this guy up for practice, I've been needing a new punching bag," he says outloud.

Izuku-

I immediately punch him and elbow his stomach which is followed by a roundabout kick flinging the guy to the wall. As I watch him in disgust, his friend decided to try catch me off guard and punch me but I easily dodge and kick him in the stomach. As he flew away, I contemplated if I should beat them up or just leave. I just ended up kicking and stomping on  both of them and left afterwards.

"Such weak guys," I thought to my self, "I could use a boba tea drink." I leap onto a roof ledge then pulled myself up and start running and jumping across buildings. "Wow, being a villain can be fun! I should give up trying to be a hero. With being a villain, you don't need a license but with a hero you need a school, a license and all that boring stuff," I thought as I jumped down and snatched myself a boba tea. I run away as swiftly as I can so I don't get caught. "Hmm, I am kind of lacking in yen," Jumps up to another building and scouts the place like a hawk, "Hmm, there!" I jump down and see a man with a bag. "You got any money?" I ask him.

???-

"Yeah, why? Oh you're probably broke," breaks into laughter.

Izuku-

 I grabbed his bag while he's still laughing, I checked it and saw his wallet. "Hello, is this yours?" I ask the random guy.

???-

"How did you get that! Give it back!" He shouts.

Izuku-

"Nuh uh!" I say as I almost empty the wallet and throw it on the floor like nothing. "Keep your credit cards, I don't care." I uttered.

???-

"W-WHAT! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! I GOT ROBBED!" He shouts loudly.

Wannabe Hero-

"I heard someone shouting do you need hel-." Sees the situation. "Hey! You better give it back to him!" He orders.

Izuku-

"I don't feel like it. What are you going to do? Fight me?" I taunt.

Wannabe Hero-

"You asked for it!" Tries to punch Izuku.

Izuku-

I caught his fist, turned it around and then I elbowed his elbow making me break his arm. This was followed by a throw to the brick wall and then kicking his face.