Ep.1

We were running desperately away from the Phantom behind us, the Adrenaline keeping me steady as we heard Ashlyn yell out "Time!?" as we continued to run toward the graveyard and Logan checked his wristwatch "8 minutes!" He yelled back. I clenched onto the morning star I was carrying, 'we need to hurry..' I thought as I looked behind me to see the phantom not far.

As we continued running for our lives the graveyard finally came into view and we dashed to the gate. Ashlyn was the first to get through and she quickly turned and put her fist to the button waiting for the rest of us to get in. "close the gate! Close the gate!" Tyler yelled as we all ran through. Ashlyn slammed her hand on the button and the gate started to slowly close.

She backed up to where the rest of us were standing and we all raised out weapons in case the phantom made it through before it closed. I held my morning star like a baseball bat as the phantom reached out and the gate closed the moment before it got through, all we heard was violent banging the phantom was causing and we all lowered our weapons but the grip on my morning star I had was still firm. 

"alright, lets head to the bus" Ashlyn said and the others followed while I stayed behind, listening to the banging I never truly had all my faith in a wall protecting us from those things. after a moment of me just staring at the wall I felt a hand on my shoulder, when I turned around I saw Ben giving me a questioned look with a thumbs up. 

"yeah, I'm ok, lets go catch up with the others." I said and he nodded walking beside me until we got to the bus. "ugh that sucked.." Tyler groaned, everyone I am guessing was to tired to say anything so I just took a seat as the Adrenaline was beginning to calm down as the banging suddenly stopped

"ah, the banging stopped." Ashlyn pointed out. "it probably gave up or somth..." Hearing Tyler trail off my eyes shot up to the front of the bus and widened as I saw a hand appear holing the side of the door before the owner of the hand revealed itself tot be the phantom from earlier

As the phantom climbed on the bus we all backed up to the back of the bus and I stood in between Logan and Ashlyn 

"How!?"