S.2 EP.76

I was sitting at my table eating some ramen Alex had brought me while he was putting away some laundry.
"Do you remember the man from the room with the infected? Grey hair long face?" He asked and I nodded

"..He's in a coma along with two assistants that were at the desk." He explained

"You mean like the patients you showed me before?" I asked and he nodded

"Yes, a friend of mine was sent to check up on him then they found the other two as well. They were fine when they went to sleep but then they never woke up" he explained and I stayed silent as I thought.

I had a weird feeling at the sorrel house. Me and Ashlyn I'm sure. She looked nervous at the start..

He thinks if we can open rifts and learn to control the phantom dimension

The phantom at the motel Ashlyn and Taylor found.. And I was making phantom sounds when we fought Barron and his friends..

Did... Did I pull them in?

And if that's the case did me and ashlyn pull the others in as well..
Ashlyn must feel responsible for all of this. I was so excited to find some paranormal stuff ..then I felt that off feeling. I should have said something.. Anything.

I always blamed it on the sorrel house or the phantom that grabbed us.. But if me and Ashlyn are the reason for all of this. If I was out the picture would things get better.. And if we were both gone. Would everything go back to normal? No. No no no stop it. That isn't going to solve anything.
This- this is good now we have a lead of how this started and now we won't have to go to Savannah.

But if me and Ashlyn can pull people in.
If I can get ashlyn to agree. We can throw all these morons in and watch them struggle.

I felt the corner of my lips tilt into a smirk as Alex soon grabbed my tray

"I'll be back in a couple hours for dinner" he spoke and I nodded, falling our of my trance and he handed me a water bottle that I stared at for a moment.

What the hell was I just thinking..