Ep.3

The sound of chatter from all of the other students filled the cafeteria while on the other hand we all just sat in silence

'well this is awkward..' i thought as i ate some of my fries. But the silence broke as Tyler spoke up

"I think we should go back to savannah" Tyler said and my eyes made there ways to him, as the others also focused their attention on him as well. "i thought we all agreed it was to dangerous.." Logan responded looking back down to the table.

"so what? were just suppose to let things stay how they are?" Tyler reports and i put the fry i had in my hand down "your choice, Half-wit get stuck permanently or stay semi- permanently" i add to the conversation and he glared at me "well maybe is Ashlyn would have told us the truth sooner we wouldn't be stuck at all!" He shouted a little more loudly then wanted. "ok we aren't having this conversation again-" i was cut off by Tyler interrupting me "your not any better, Amber your one of the reasons we couldn't avoid this either."

"aren't you one to talk." Aiden said, "your the one who brushed it off as a prank, and even if Ash told you, would you have believed her? with your personality i seriously doubt it." He finished with a smirk. Tyler stood, slamming his fist on the table.

"Whether i would have believed her or not she should have said something! Now were stuck in some demonic dimension running from-" I stood and interrupted him, yelling louder then i wanted.

"do not start blaming us for this! Its not just Ashlyn's fault! She told us Many, Many times before why she didn't say anything so don't even start playing the blame game and sure i was exited to go on this field trip, sure! but that doesn't give you a right to just-" I was interrupted by Tyler

"Have you not counted how many near death experiences we've had!? None of us have slept in days! We cant ell out parents are any-" he was cut off by Ben slamming hid hand on the table and put a finger to his mouth signaling for us to be quiet

"right..sorry" I apologized and sat down and Tyler did the same, well except the apologizing part.

"If we don't go back to savannah to where the cycle begun, then what else are we supposed to do..?" Tyler Asked and everyone, including me stayed silent. 'he was annoying for his outburst, but going to savannah would be a huge risk'

'Should we risk it?'