S.2 EP. 59

After walking for a while we came across a road and found a red truck.

"Does it have keys?" Ashlyn asked and Aiden who was still carrying Tyler nodded

Ashlyn hesitated as Aiden put Tyler in the car. "Want me to drive?" He asked
"Didn't you say you've only drove go-karts?" Ashlyn questioned
"Yeah but it's the same right?" He said and I chuckled in pain.

The others layed Tyler onto Taylors lap and I layed onto Ben's.

After a drive with Aiden and many regrets later we finally arrived to the school. "How are they?" Ashlyn asked looked to the back seat.

"We stitched what we could and wrapped the rest but they both keep bleeding through the cloth.." Taylor answered and I groaned.

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑..? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒..

"Turn the truck off it's nearby!" Ashlyn said referring to the centipede monster and Aiden quickly followed what Ashlyn said.

"Don't shut the doors when we get out it might hear the slam" Ashlyn said again and we all got out. Aiden carried me this time saying how it was easier for him and Ben carried Tyler.

Ben's dads idea was to use the schools football stadium lights to scare off the centipede phantom. To do so we need to get to the generators breaker to turn off all the lights and the generator will use the Altercations. But to get to the generator we need the coaches keys.

Thankfully Taylor hangs around Tyler and the team a lot so she knows where the keys are.

"How much further?" Ashlyn asked Taylor

"Just down his hallway and a couple more classrooms down" she directed and I put my head onto Aidens Back and groaned

"This is taking forever" I said impatiently and Aiden agreed

I noticed that it gotten darker and we passed a window and we saw it. The giant centipede thing outside.

"OH WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled as I tightened my grip onto Aiden

"Run!" Ashlyn yelled and the others ran as I looked behind us feeling Adrenaline already start to course through my veins and the pain numbed.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒. 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.."

I jumped off of Aidens back and me and Logan grabbed a gun.