Ep.8

I wasn't sure where to sit so i just sat down beside Ben. 'it could be a chance to talk to him.' i remembered my dad telling me.

' god what am i supposed to say? How do i start the conversation without it being weird or awkward? just say hey sorry about what-'

I was interrupted by my phone dying and the music stopped. "you've got to be kidding me" i said outside of the thoughts and i put my phone on charge with the portable charger i thankfully brought and i heard Taylor ask Aiden for a puzzle and i looked over my seat and saw he had a whole backpack of puzzles "ay, could i get one to?" i asked and he nodded while handing my a rubix cube. I took it and started to fiddle with it for a while and soon i finished and mixed it up again, "wanna have a try?" i asked, handing it to Ben. He was drawing in his book so he put the pencil down and took the Rubix cube from my hand and finished it in a blink of an eye, almost as fast as Aiden.

"how did you do it so fast?" I asked and he grabbed his book and started writing in it as guilt washed over me again. 'it was my fault he had to write his responses..', Soon he showed me what he wrote

'Aiden helped a lot, i can teach you some things if you'd like' The note book read and i smiled and nodded. He showed me some short cuts, and tricks and i tried them, soon i did it faster then the last time. "thanks!" i said and he smiled and nodded and she shuffled it and gave it to me and put a stop watch on his phone and gave me a competitive look and i caught on.

he pressed the button and i finished it in 1.02 seconds. I, i shuffled it and gave it to him and he finished.1 seconds after me at 1.03

"wow! i cant believe i actually beat you, even if it was .1 seconds after me. Thanks for teaching me" i thanked him again and he nodded with a bit of a rose color on his cheeks but im sure it was just by the thanks.

I continued shuffling and un shuffling it for a while until i got tired, i put my earbuds back in and played some music and soon feel asleep.

after a while i felt someone shake me and i opened my eyes and took out my ear bud and sat up, "Amber, come on we're here" i saw Aiden standing over me with his hand still on my shoulder

"huh-..oh ok." i said and stood, grabbing my stuff. "im surprised." He laughed and i looked over to him and asked what he meant, "you couldn't tell? when you fell asleep the buss made a turn and your head landed on Ben's shoulder, he didn't move a muscle after, haha" he said laughing at the end and i felt my face heating up 'what!? why didn't he wake me up!? god that must have been awkward.. i should apologize later..' i thought as Ashlyn popped every single bone in her body and i couldn't help but cringe a little.

 Mr. Thomas then explained to be back by 5 and to call if anything happened. after that sentence i zoned out and looked around, it looked creepy, but so cool!. 'some of these places have got to be haunted..' i thought and soon the group was walking off and i walked beside Taylor and Tyler.

"Hey Ash, you comin?" Aiden asked and i turned around, facing them to see if she was, she mumbled something and i turned back around

"so where should we go first?" I asked, putting my earbuds in my pocket.

"well, we haven't eaten since we stopped for lunch a couple hours ago. We can get some food and talk about what to do while we eat?" She requested and the group agreed.

 We went to a restaurant, A tour on a carriage which was fun but i was really just focused on the horses rather then the actual tour. We went to a place with lots of lights and i saw that Aiden had put his head into one and i reached into one beside me and the light bulb burned my hand a bit, it just turned red so not that bad. I've been through worst.

We stopped at a park and Me and Taylor saw a face paint stand and we dragged the others into getting one, I got lady bugs scattered on my face and i noticed Ben had got a little mustache witch i laughed about for a little while, We stood around the fountain, i took some pictures as Taylor stole Logan's Camera, and Aiden was stealing coins.

"we have 40 minuets left"

"guess we should head back in 30 then"

i was listening as i heard someone call for us, "Excuse me! Would you be interested in a tour of the sorrel weed house? a group canceled their tour last minuet and now we have some-" She was interrupted by me

"That's sounds so fun! Guys we should totally go!" I begged the group and she told us it was only 5 dollars a person, "sure! I've heard that place is supposed to be Haunted!" Taylor agreed and soon the whole group was ok with it and i was so exited!

"Then right this way." the woman said and i followed quickly behind her

'Finally some Paranormal stuff!'