Chapter 1: The Birds Of A Feathers Flock Into A Battle

(Mew and her friends have begun their next journey.)

(The destination of their journey is to go to Valencia Island.)

(to retrieve a mysterious Pokeball from Professor Oak's friend, Professor Ivy.)

(Question is, how are they going to get there? Luckily.)

(Brock is reading the guide book as everyone decides to have lunch.)

(Brock looks at it and says.)

Brock: "Look at all that ocean! Look at all that sand! And think of all those pretty girls. Well, now we have to figure out how to get to Valencia Island."

Misty: "I don't care how we get there, as long as we get there fast. I want as much time in the sun as possible. I gotta work on my tan."

(Misty says.)

Mew: "Yeah. It sounds like a ton of fun."

(Mew says.)

Tomo: "Really fun."

(Tomo says.)

(Then Mew begins to wonder.)

Mew: "It's kind of strange. I've never heard of a Pokeball that's unable to be teleported from the teleporter before."

Misty: "Me either. That Pokeball must be very rare and mysterious."

(Misty says.)

(Mew turns to Brock.)

Mew: "So Brock, what's the best way to get to Valencia Island."

Brock: "Well, according to the guide book. The guide book says that if you go by blimp, it takes less than a day."

(Brock says.)

Mew: "A blimp? What's a blimp?"

(Mew asks.)

Misty: "I guess you've never heard or read one before?"

(Misty asks.)

Mew: "Nope."

(Mew says.)

Tomo: "I never heard of one, either."

(Tomo says.)

(Then Brock says.)

Brock: "It's a flying vehicle that has been lifted into the air and flies people to their destination. They are sometimes used for sports and other events."

Mew: "Sounds cool. And using a blimp can help us get to Valencia Island faster."

(Mew says.)

(Misty looks at the guide book.)

Misty: "According to the book, the nearest airport that has blimps is just outside of Vermilion City."

Mew: "So we'll have to travel past Viridian City, Pewter City, and Cerulean City in order to get there."

(Mew says.)

(Then Brock has an idea.)

Brock: "Hey Misty, maybe you and I can stop by and visit our families while traveling to Vermilion City."

Misty: "What a great idea. Plus, you can introduce Tomo to your family."

(Misty says.)

Mew: "Sounds nice. I like to see how your families are doing."

(Mew says.)

Brock: "Well then, we should get going after having lunch."

(Brock says.)