Episode 13

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

The next day

It was day off so as planned before, the other four was about to come to yeonjun's house for dance practice. The living room was fill with silence, as footsteps were heard and it was Yeonjun who come downstairs.

He walked down the stairs to see his mother, cleaning the counter in the kitchen, she was focused that she didn't notice yeonjun's presence there until yeonjun cleared his throat.

"Oh Yeonjun, You are already here, wait let me serve you breakfast" Mihye says with a smile, putting the towel and turn around but Yeonjun speak up from behind.

"My friends are coming, for practice, you don't have any problems with it right?" He asks, Mihye looks back at him before nodding off with a smile

"No, why I would have problems with it, it's good to have some friends to come over, is beomgyu coming too? I heard from your father you both went to same college so?" Yeonjun nods his head at her words as Mihye lean back and nod her head as well.

Then Mihye served yeonjun's breakfast and went back to her work, Yeonjun ate his breakfast and started to scroll through his phone to pass the time while waiting for his friends to come.

Suddenly there was a ring sound, breaking the silence of living room. Yeonjun put down his phone and stood up from where he was sitting and step towards the door. He opened the door to see beomgyu ans behind beomgyu it was hueningkai and taehyun.

"Hey hyung!!!" Three of them says at the same time making yeonjun smile in awe because of their dynamic.

"Oh! I didn't expect you three would come together, come inside" Yeonjun says, move aside to give path for them to enter as his eyes roam for someone else who didn't arrive yet.

"Uhm, Taehyun" Taehyun looks back when the older called him. "yes hyung? Do you want to ask something?" He gently asked him

Yeonjun hesitate for some moments before asking the younger, "Soobin? Where is he?" He murmurs but taehyun heard him as a playful smirk make a way over his lips.

"Well, he said he might arrive late" Taehyun answered as Yeonjun slowly nods his head and closed the door, walking back in the living room.

Mihye's face light up as she comes in the living room. "Oh, Beomgyu right?!" She said as beomgyu slowly nods his head, take a glance at yeonjun who sightly nods his head.

"Yeah, I'm beomgyu aunty" Beomgyu awkwardly introduced himself as it was first he met yeonjun's step mother.

"Why are you guys standing there, please sit down, I will bring some snacks for you guys" Mihye says before heading back to the kitchen with a smile on her face