𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 0: 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗍/𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇.

𝗒𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗌𝗀

𝗔𝗦 her mother held her closely٫ she opened her (E/C) eyes٫ allowing the bright hospital light to blind the baby

"Shes... She's beautiful.... Our٫ beautiful baby." Her mother٫ Estella٫ said to her father٫ Arata.

They both shared a smile to each other٫ before briefly glancing at the baby in Estella's arms.
This was their beginning to a loving family٫ one that could never be torn apart.

A family that would be together to the end٫ never leaving each others arms even if one wasn't human.
Even٫ if one was٫ perhaps٫
𝘼 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚.

(𝖠/𝗇: 𝖸𝗈! 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽٫ 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽/ 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽٫ 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉!)

Later in younger (Name)'s life٫ at the age 10٫ she had grown sharper teeth.
Her parents thought maybe she just had more sharper teeth than normal.
Until one fateful day --
One that nearly tore them apart.

"(Name?) (Naaaammmeee)?" her mother called out for her٫ roaming around a forest that was nearby them.
There٫ she saw (Name) feasting on the fresh insides of a mother deer.
Guts and blood everywhere٫ spilled on nearby trees and rocks painted red.

"...my god (name).. What have you done?" Estella mumbled٫ clearly frightened to the core by this sight.
"Hm? Are you also hungry٫ Mama?" Little (name) asked٫ holding up a deer heart to her mothers face٫ earning a disgusted face by her mother.
Her mother did nothing more but run away٫ fully abandoning her child right there.

Little (Name) didnt care٫ not at the moment.
She only cared about her meal. One that made her feel.. Satisfied.
Satisfied and joyous.

Once her mother figured it out--- connecting the dots٫ she found out

Her little (name) is a vampire.

She ran back to the forest٫ only to see the deer skeleton and some remains٫ yet no (name)
"...(Name)?.." she called out for the girl٫ as she herself felt... Nervous to be there.
She began walking deeper٫ only to find herself unable to remember which way to go back home.
"..Fuck"

"Fuck indeed." a deep voice from a male behind her said٫ as she froze on the spoke.
"I dont like my prey accepting defeat. Go on٫ run. Give me your best scream." the male said٫ as she just ran.

Estella ran far٫ maybe even too far from her home to get back.
Yet٫ the male who followed was much faster. So much faster.
He grabbed her before she knew it٫ as she screamed at the top of her lungs.
"yes! Like that. Scream louder! You just make me want to kill you even more..~" He laughed٫ as she sobbed.

"who.. Who are you!?" she hiccupped out٫ as he cackled.
"Nobutoshi٫ now٫ pretty lady٫ any final words before I kill you right now?!" he said٫ smiling.
"...Take care of my little (Name)"

With that٫ he killed her right there٫ before sucking the blood out of her.
"Psh. I already kidnapped that loser anyway." Nobutoshi said٫ kicking her dead body before walking off to a nearby house.

That٫ was her new start.
(Name)'s new beginning.
Her new life٫ as a vampire.
How bad can it be?

✧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌~: 𝖤𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺٫ (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾)'𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗆٫ 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿

✧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌~
: 𝖤𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺٫ (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾)'𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗆٫ 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿. 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾٫ 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾٫ 𝗌𝗈 80% 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇.
: (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾)𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽
: 𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾) 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗋.
: 𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾)٫ 𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋.

||𝖠/𝗇: 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌!
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾!

𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍٫
𝖯𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅 <3