𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1: 𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?

𝖠𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀٫ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌 18 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋٫ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 17 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!
𝖤𝗀𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍٫ 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 :))
𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 !

🍎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎.

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 (Name) began attending school٫ she joined the school Nobutoshi was in٫ before he graduated

Everyone was in awe from her looks.
Instantly seduced without her saying anything٫ from day 1 none hated her or anything٫ only treated her like royalty.

Some girls did dislike her for catching their crush's attention٫ yet did she let their cruel words hurt her?
No٫ of course not.
Nobutoshi and Lin٫ her brother and mother٫ only taught her to ignore said rudeness and never act out.

She didnt want them to step on her like stepping stones٫ yet she didnt care at the same time.
I mean٫ who would when you were surrounded by smiles the whole time?
Smiles that was never hers.
She never smiled٫ and nobody٫ not even herself٫ knows why.

Of course at her younger years Nobutoshi made her laugh many times٫ yet that stopped once she was 14.
Its like something struck in her that made her unable to beam as brightly as she used to٫ like a shooting star in the black and cold abyss in space.

She never found a point in showing emotion٫ actually.
To everyone٫ she was a magnificent mystery٫ one that not even the most persistent or funniest could solve.
Many tried٫ yet failed
Failed to make her crack even a smile.

Except for one person.