𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3: 𝖬𝗒 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗈

𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗌𝗄٫ 𝗇𝗈 𝗄𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. (𝖮𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖾)

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 the unnecessarily loud bell rang٫ she swiftly got up and made her way to the school

She entered her classroom٫ greeting the teacher as she sat down.

Everyone stared at her every movement٫ almost like she was a dancer on a stage.
Like she was a new gen soccer player in a game with people watching٫ wondering their next moves.

They stared with such admiration for her looks٫ yet never her actual personality.
That's why she never spoke to any of them٫ despite their most desperate attempts.
Except Isagi.

Isagi٫ her only actual friend in this stupid school.
The sweetest boy she had ever met٫ his heart more pure than any human she'd ever met.
She wouldn't say she's in love already٫ yet she just always looks forward to their next interaction.

Eventually٫ the class started.

After that class٫ the next class came

In this class٫ she sat by Isagi again.
He smiled warmly at her٫ and greeted her with his sweet voice.
"Goodmorning٫ (Name)!"

She stared at him like he surprised her٫yet he didn't٫ in fact she was staring right into his eyes.
His beautiful deep blue eyes٫ ones that could possibly trick her into doing all kinds of nonsense.

The eyes that could hypnotize her in seconds٫ the ones she finds beautiful.
He stared right back at her٫ holding the same admiration her other classmates had in their eyes.
Yet٫ it made her feel... Special.

He then began blushing٫ before clearing his throat.
"Ehum....So... (Name)... Do you have any other friends?" He asked٫ not trying to sound rude.
"No. Just you." She muttered٫ as her voice alone made him slightly flustered.

She forgot that her voice٫ gaze or anything alone could seduce even the most cruel man ever. Its almost like a little power٫ one that could lead to destruction if done right.
"Really? Eh... My friends- or err٫ my friend٫ wanted to meet you at lunch٫ is it okay with you?-- only if you want to٫ that is-"