𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 04 : 𝖪𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝖱𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾

𝗉𝗅𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗉

𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 walking next to the ginger haired male٫ she felt curious as to why someone who looks like

𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 walking next to the ginger haired male٫ she felt curious as to why someone who looks like.. Him٫ would bother helping a 'helpless' girl like her.
Though٫ can she really call herself helpless?

She began going on her phone٫ deciding to ask Isagi if he knew him.
Though٫ whilst on her phone she didnt see the light being red during the crossover٫ which cars drove at high speeds.

Swiftly٫ the ginger haired male grabbed her hand as he pulled her to his chest٫ stopping her from becoming a human pancake.
"..shit! You almost died! Are you alright??" he asked still holding her to his chest as he looked at her.

She stared at him before visibly blushing.
She doesn't know how she can still be warm enough to blush when she's a cold vampire.
Though٫ his body heat is possibly warm enough to make her feel warm.

"...Hey٫ you're still holding me. Do you enjoy physical touch?" she asked٫ causing him to let go and flush a bright red hue across his cheeks.
"Im so sorry! I didnt mean to---"
"Its alright. I never said you should let go though.
"Um..."
"Just kidding."

Vampires do joke٫ indeed.
Despite probably having a god complex٫ she can infact still joke.

There she was٫ walking home with the boy in her school named Kunigami Rensuke

She already grew attached to the taller and kinder male٫ because she just can't get enough of being around kind hearted people.

While walking in comfortable silence٫ the moon shining brightly at them٫ lightening the dark walk to her house٫ what could possibly go wrong?

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙣.
Tonight٫ it was a full moon.
She was known to go crazy.
Her pupil sharpened٫ before her fangs sharpened٫ as she only had little time before she would possibly harm Kunigami.

"..(Name)٫ are you alright?" Kunigami asked as he noticed the girl shaking.
"Run. Kunigami٫ leave and dont look back٫ okay? Ill talk to you over the phone later. Just٫ trust me and run." she said٫ as he hesitated before running the opposite direction at full speeds to his own home.