𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2: 𝖨𝗌𝖺𝗀𝗂 𝖸𝗈𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂

𝗒𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈

𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 the school٫ earlier than most people٫ she took a light stroll around

Whilst walking down the halls٫ she saw a soccer field.
Multiple soccer balls was in different spots on the field٫ as one male stood٫ panting by a nearby bench.

The male seemed familiar to her٫ yet she almost barely could figure out who he was.
𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙔𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞.
Just an image of his smiling face made her feel... Happy.

Its not like she liked someone like him٫ he is too nice for his own good.
She stood there٫ watching him play soccer by himself.
A singular thought came in٫ possibly forming out into words.

"𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚٫ 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙?"She asked him٫ already being by the field as he fell from such shock

She asked him٫ already being by the field as he fell from such shock.
"Aha.... (Name)...! You scared me! Err... It kinda does- but my other friends arent here yet so-"
"Ill play with you."

(Name) wasn't that best at soccer٫ yet she occasionally played with her brother when he was bored.
She never considered any sport fun٫ after all٫ why would she need it?

She's a vampire٫ a blood-sucker in the night.
One that lives for eternity٫ one that cannot stand the sight of garlic.
One that can't even see herself in the mirror.
One that is as cold as an iceberg waiting to get crushed.
Why would she even need sports?

Even without being that good٫ she beat isagi.
1
2
4
7
She had scored one more goal against isagi٫ as he sat down with a tired expression.

"Geez... You're really good at playing٫ (Name)..." he muttered.
"You could probably even beat Rin...." He said with a chuckle٫ "I mean٫ I can't even predict your movements.. Maybe you should play with me and my friends--- Hopefully they wont mind that you're female-" he ranted٫ not noticing as her eyes narrowed from thought.

He looked up at her standing figure٫ shuddering at her face.
"U-uh.... Did.. Did I say something wrong?" he asked٫ feeling tension grow from her eerie silence.
"...No. Ill play with your friends. I dont care if im female. They shouldn't either. 𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤." she said٫ not a hint of emotion emitting from her voice.

Suddenly٫ a laugh from behind was heard.
She turned to see a taller tanned boy.
"Shidou?" Isagi said٫ looking at him.
"A girl could never. Isagi just sucks to lose to you.." He said٫ as (name) stared.

"Who do you think you are?" she asked٫ not feeling annoyed or even mad. Just embarrassed for him.
"Shidou Ryusei٫ darling. Now.. You're actually kinda pretty٫ maybe we should---"

She immediately shut him up with a hard slap٫ glaring.
Isagi felt real tension there٫ and he didnt know what to do.

"Dont underestimate females٫ or anyone. I dont want to hear you say any shit about females or Isagi. Or anyone. Someone in the world beats you in everything٫ grades٫ soccer٫ handwriting٫ skills٫ and most definitely looks." she said coldly٫ obviously hinting that she would beat his ass if she was forced to.

She turned around as her hair blew in the cold morning breeze٫ saying one last thing before walking away٫ "Consider yourself a fucking nuisance٫ Shidou."

➛✧𝖨𝗌𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

➛✧𝖨𝗌𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

He stared as Shidou stood in front of him٫ clear annoying evident on the older males face.
"Just who does that bitch think she is..?" he scoffed.
"Anyway... Lets get to practicing then-- Shidou-" Isagi said٫ picking up a soccer ball.

✧𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖯𝖮𝖵 (𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏)

She strut confidently down the hall٫ walking towards her favorite spot in the whole school.
She had found this spot on her first day٫ before meeting isagi.
A spot behind the school٫ it was flower filled hill.
Even during winter٫ during every season٫ the flowers were always beautifully bright.

Her favorite flower was always blooming there٫ and fruit sometimes grew there too٫ so she picked them and gave it to the school staff.

She sat down٫ the heavy breeze blowing as she didnt feel a single bit.
She never really felt cold breezes or boiling hot sun٫ so she didnt really sweat either.

She couldn't help but stare at the flowers٫ blowing harshly in the wind٫ yet never loosing its petals.
It reminded her of herself. She always went through a bunch٫ yet never lost herself.
What was there to lose in herself anyway?

🍎𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌

: (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾) 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋٫ 𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗍

: 𝖨𝗌𝖺𝗀𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗌 (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾) 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍٫ 𝗂𝖽𝗄.

: 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾) 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗆

: n̴̺̩̓̓̎̚͠ẻ̷̢͓͔͖͍̝̜̘̋͆̾͐ͅṣ̷̱͌̈̍̅̇̚͜ṣ̷̱͌̈̍̅̇̚͜ 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 (𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾) 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.

||𝖠/𝗇: 𝗒𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈! 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌-
𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒!

𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿٫
𝖯𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅<3