𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 06 : 𝖡𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖦𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗌

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🦇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 people woke up٫ bachiras hand was slightly under her shirt٫ his warmer fingers grazed on her cold torso.
She yawned before looking around٫ remembering what happened.
'..What a foolish mortal.' she thought٫ before noticing how bachira fell right back asleep.

She would feel bad just leaving him٫ so she lied back down with him٫ gently playing with his hair.
He was still hugging her waist tightly٫ despite being dead asleep.
"..So foolish. Yet٫ so sweet." she muttered quietly٫ admiring his sleeping face.

Sometimes٫ she wished to be human. To live til a certain age٫ and to have a normal body temperature. She wished to be able to see herself in the mirror٫ or take pictures of herself. She wished to have garlic bread- instead of her insides burning like a hot metal rod was thrown in her organs.

She decided that moments like these have to be stuck to her forever- her time as a 'normal' highschool girl.
Even if in reality٫ she was a blood-sucking monster of the night٫ made to be feared and hated٫ and someone who had to feast on blood.

She could almost feel warm tears fall from her eyes٫ gently hugging Bachira close to her as tears fell.
She hated being so- vulnerable and sad- but times when she realized that she'll never actually be normal٫ it hits her like a boulder.

Little did she know٫ Bachira was actually still awake as he heard her little sobs.
He decided to pull her closer٫ in a form of 'comfort'
He didnt want this moment to end with her٫ he never did. He didnt want to let go of her٫ not until someone bothers them.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🦇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After a while٫ (Name) snuck out of bed as Bachira fell asleep once more.
She stretched before brushing out her hair٫ before noticing how the others woke up already.
It was currently 8:45am.

She went to the kitchen after brushing her teeth.
Her soft footsteps paused in its tracks in the middle of the kitchen.
'...Im not sure what to eat٫ and I've never been here before... Is it appropriate to sneak around looking for food?' she thought٫ standing in the middle of the kitchen mindlessly.

"...Hey٫ you're that girl that was sleeping with Bachira. Are you lost?" a voice asked behind her as she turned around.
There٫ she saw a rather feminine looking male٫ beautiful and shiny hair- reaching slightly past his shoulders.

She glanced blankly at him٫ her eyes narrowing as she observed his features.
"No. Im his friend and from his school. My name is (Name) (Surname." she said٫ as he stared at her
To him٫ she looked almost angelic.
To her٫ he looks very feminine

"...I see٫ um. So.."
"Can I braid your hair?" she asked٫ cutting him off as he deadpanned.
"Oh.. Um.."
"Please?" she saw slightly softening her gaze.
𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌...

                           **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🦇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Eventually٫ she found out his name and proceeded to braid his beautiful hair.
"So soft٫ I love your hair." she said٫ her gentle and soft fingers grazing against him as he blushed.
"..Thank you." he muttered softly.

After she was done٫ she for some reason felt... Almost in the mood to be affectionate.
She gently hugged him from behind٫ resting her head on his shoulder.
"...Sorry about this٫ Chigiri٫ I just feel clingy." she said softly.
He didnt say a word٫ instead leaned into her touch٫ it gets tiring being sassy.

"...Should we wake em up?" Isagi asked٫ after 30 minutes.
Chigiri and (Name) were snuggled up against each other٫ sleeping soundly.
"Yeah. We should.." Kunigami said٫ before sighing.
"Go wake up Bachira and the others if they arent awake already٫ ill wake these two up." he said٫ Isagi quickly walking away.

Kunigami slowly sat down next to them٫ gently poking Chigiri.
"Chigiri... Wake up." he said٫ as chigiri woke up... Kind of.

Well٫ not actually. He just hugged (Name) tighter and moved the other way to ignore Kunigami.
"Go away." Chigiri muttered quietly٫ as (Name) woke up.
"Chigiri. We have to get up." she said٫ being quite the light sleeper.

She noticed how he still didnt bother to wake up٫ and she hardened her gaze at him.
"Chigiri Hyoma. Wake up right now." she said٫ sounding almost annoyed as even Kunigami froze in place.
"...Right٫" he sat up٫ staring at her.

"What're we doing for today? Are we all going home or doing some activity?" she asked kunigami٫ as he shrugged.
"We should ask bachira."

𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂٫ 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅٫
'𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐... 𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆.

𝗎𝗆 𝗇𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽?

𝗎𝗆 𝗇𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌
𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽?

𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗍𝗐٫ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.
𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁٫ 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 (𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾) 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇...

𝖨𝖽𝗄٫ 𝗂𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇.
𝖸𝗄𝗐𝗂𝗆???

𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒٫...

𝖥𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅!
𝖠𝗅❀𝖾

(𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽❀𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 ;; 826)