Hurt

A/n - short one since i have writers block and just am not bothered at this current moment but feel bad for not uploading on this story so here ye are

I sat in Molly's office. The rest of the girls are at training but i obviously can't join in. I haven't even played a game for this club yet and everything has already gone to shit. Now I'm being made talk to stupid molly and if i don't I'm not allowed back to the club indefinitely. What a stupid few weeks this is going to be.

"Ok Gracie we need an effort from you, ok? For a start were going to talk about what happened the day you took the overdose but in your own words and perspective"

I scoff. "Why does that matter?"

"It does so we can try and figure out how to help you better now"

"Uh fine ok so we had training and then we were in gym and then i got a call from- from um from Bea and she uh- she told me that my gran has- had uhm she well- ok she died she was in hospital and she'd had a stroke and yeah. And then i left training and went home and well Liv wasn't there so i was alone and i just decided to and...yeah"

"Ok well done that was difficult to talk about but well done-" i interrupt Molly.

"I hate when you act like you are better than me. Stop doing it, it's annoying" i reply through gritted teeth. 

"Ok then i'll stop im sorry Gracie- now back to what i was trying to say, when you got home you didn't call anyone. Why not?" Molly's stupid questions from her stupid face with her stupid notebook and her stupid notes.

"I didn't want anyone to know. I dont still. I just...everyone has someone and Liv she...she deserves better and i dont want to hurt her"

"Do you not think it hurt her more knowing your tried to leave and she wasn't here"

"I know it did but if it had worked she wouldnt now have to deal with the hurt im going to end up causing. It's inevitable" i sigh. If only they knew.

"Ok why do you think your going to hurt her"

"Because i always end up hurting the people i love" i dont even want to think about it anymore.