I DON'T KNOW YOU: 12

Did you take
My love away
From me? me

WARNING: mental issues and sex themes

*italics are the central narrator
commentary*

2016

                    She announced her retirement from the tennis world right after she left rehab.

It's not that she didn't try a few weeks to even pick up the racket and ball, but her hands will shake a lot, and she will think about wanting to take pain meds to relief the anxious feeling.

She felt stronger now.

Therefore deciding to leave this sport behind was the best decision, she didn't want to throw away all her months of soberness.

Not for the recognition that will bring her winning a shiny trophy, it wasn't worth it when that happiness was momentarily.

She felt out of love with tennis.

The press and her fans didn't took the news, that well at the beginning, a few commentators judged her decision, saying she was "wasting her life away" by dropping her career.

She just simply didn't care about anyone's expectations anymore, not even her father's, who surprisingly took the news well— family therapy might had helped too.

⋅˚₊‧ 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅

                       After Isadora left rehab, she became closer to the friends she made on the way, Nairobi and Tommy. They found her whole throuple drama story, intriguing, Nairobi highlighting how queer people truly were the messiest.

Both who were in rehab for different reasons, one tried to kill herself, and the other had a severe case of Hypomania, which almost made him body slam his father— once, he will always clarify.

The three were a broken version of the musketeers.

While Nairobi worked, and owned a nice small music store, in New York.

Tommy was a writer that before rehab had sold his first bestseller, he wrote poetry.

They both encouraged her to try new things and find new a passion, she started properly painting again— it was not a new passion, but the new feeling she got every time she will slide the brush over the canvas, was unique, just pure peace and happiness; something she hadn't felt in years. She started taking commissions and gaining a few good dollars with it.