ACE: 17

I'm everything
you need
Put all you need
in me

WARNING: wish I was the fourth one, of this throuple

*italics are the central narrator
commentary*

2019,
after the New Rochelle
Movie by tournament

     After the tournament ended Patrick and Isadora came back to their hotel room, not before Art promised he would see them later at night, he wanted to spend some time with his daughter.

Patrick and Isa laid inside the bathtub, the small woman softly washing his arms, as he stared at her face with pure adoration, Isadora bringing his hand towards her lips, so kissing it.

"You're the winner for me," She expresses, gazing up at him, Patrick opens his mouth to talk, "I know you let him win, this moment meant a lot to you. But you gave it up, because you know it meant the world to Art. For different reasons, you're both the winners." She says, brushing his wet hair away from his forehead.

Patrick stared at her, it felt like her words had a double meaning, like it wasn't only about tennis. His eyes got a hazy look, tightening the grip around her waist and repeatedly kissing her shoulder, as his hands softly fondled with her breasts.

"Tennis is everything for us," He kissed her jaw, "But it doesn't compare with what you mean to me... or Art." He says, softly gripping her cheek and making her turn her face around to proceed and devour her mouth.

ᡣ𐭩ྀིྀིྀི

Isadora patiently explained to Patrick how to brush her hair and braid it, she wanted to sleep comfortably without waking up to a frizzy hair, deciding to make two french braids. Patrick got curious and asked her to teach him, it was silly but endearing the way he wanted to help her in such a mundane thing.

"Do you think he's gonna come?" Patrick asked staring at the clock that marked almost midnight, while clumsily braiding a piece of Isadora's hair, tugging a little, which made her drop a complain sound.

Patrick smiled to himself, this felt like it was dejavu, there was a time where he was in the same position, but it was him and Art patiently waiting for Isadora to sneak in into their dorm when they were in boarding school.

"Don't tug, please. Maybe he decided to spend the night with Lily..." Isadora mentioned, sipping a bit of her non-alcoholic cocktail, while Patrick drinks a beer.