Something About Him

A'Jahnae

Chris : "Fruiiiit Loooooppp, please wake up for your beautiful husband...." Chris whispered in my ear. I groaned in annoyance looking at the alarm clock which read 11:57. A pregnant chick can't ever get any sleep in this house, man.

A'Jahnae : "Don't you have to go to the studio?" I yawned.

Chris : "I went at four in the mornin', come on, Nae, the girls are ready to go to the zoo."

A'Jahnae : "Nile isn't, he's saying Mommy needs more sleep."

Chris : "A'Jahnae, get your ass up 'fore I get the belt", Chris said sternly.

A'Jahnae : "Boy if you don't get yo - oww!!" I whined after Chris whooped me with his belt right on the batooty. He wasn't playing.

A'Jahnae : "Chris, why'd you hit me?!" I scrunched up my face going into the bathroom.

Chris : "Because you wasn't listenin' to daddy, and what daddy says goes", he snickered. I rolled my eyes getting my toothbrush and face cloth out.

A'Jahnae : "So have you talked to Jamira ever since the reunion?" I asked before putting the toothbrush coated in Colgate in my mouth.

Chris : "Nah, I'ma let her cool off. I was goin' on Instagram and some spill the tea page said she was finna file child support."

A'Jahnae : "I doubt she'll do that, she's been turning your money down all this time, why the change of heart, you know?"

Chris : "Yeah, it's a lie, I already know. But we needa start talkin' again because Jakari's birthday is next week and we gotta put this party together. His sweet sixteen can't be done by one parent."

A'Jahnae : "I know... Talk to her", I insisted.

Chris : "This is the part where my sexy wife chimes in telling me exactly what to say..." Chris trailed off. I giggled, spitting out the excess of my tooth brushing. I grabbed my face cloth and wet it, washing my face.

A'Jahnae : "Well, maybe this is a time where you gotta do it from the heart", I sighed straddling Chris's lap on the edge of the bed.

Chris : "I always do -"

A'Jahnae : "Noooo... I'm saying that I can't help you with your words. You gotta tell her how you honestly feel because that may be the way to get back on her good side. Honestly, Jamira is just hurt and she needs somebody to help her out since she feels as though nobody was back then. So just tell her how you're feeling and then you two can come up with a solution that will possibly benefit everybody. Because Jakari is the one that matters the most in that."

Chris : "You been givin' me good advice for as long as I can remember. How do you manage to do it?" Chris's eyes wandered to my lips. I wrapped my arms as tightly as I could around Chris's neck since the baby bump was in the way, and he put his hands on my waist.

A'Jahnae : "Because I love youuu."

Chris : "I love you, too. I got somethin' a lil more sensual and definitely bigger that I'd like to give you though -" I blushed as Chris nibbled on my chin. We stopped when our bedroom door opened, Whodi walked in holding her phone.

A'Jahnae : "Good morning babe, what's up?" Chris and I looked at N'Aejah.

Chris : "Mornin', munchkin", Whodi giggled and began speaking.

N'Aejah : "Zachary said he can come to the zoo with us, Mommy", she looked up at the both of us.

A'Jahnae : "Okay, go ahead and get dressed, get yourself together. We'll be in there in five minutes to get the twins ready, okay?" She nodded blowing us at kiss before heading out.