Chapter Three

Atsumu would hang out with Sakusa once in a while after the taping. It wasn't always the case because frequently the blonde would have to attend to some personal matter or other clients.

On these occasions, Sakusa wouldn't mind at all. They are friends but they both know the limits of this friendship. Atsumu was a very dedicated kind of person. Sakusa knew that well.

Even if the paparazzo is a real pain in the ass, Kiyoomi can assure himself that Atsumu is a genuine person, most especially to people he values and loves. Sakusa had proven that a lot of times. There is no doubt in his mind that this guy is sincere in his actions and words. There are no hidden motives for those cute and innocent things the blonde is doing.

Every day is an exhausting day for Kiyoomi and his mind oftentimes wonders as well. He usually finds himself thinking about his brother or sister who were both busy with their careers and their parents as well. They may have been active in this job they are all inclined, Kiyoomi still thought of his family's absence as a misfortune. There was never a dispute, but they had never celebrated anything as a family.

An awards night is a kind of business they all attend. Walking into the red carpet with his parents and siblings is more likely professional, and family interviews feel like a burden to every member of his family.

The only people close to Kiyoomi are his cousin, Komori Motoya, Ms. Aina, obviously because she is Kiyoo's manager, and Atsumu, who is usually getting kicked out of the pictorial sites. These few acquaintances are the people he entrusts his life the most.

Atsumu however was a different story. Kiyoomi couldn't help but think of the blonde. His lifestyle and work are very opposite from the singer's. Kiyoomi is always thinking about how risky it is to be out there—to take those photographs and be targeted with hate from fans, though the blonde remains anonymous.

It was never a secret that Atsumu received threats from various people especially those who had conducted investigations about malicious actions of selling those shameful pictures. Atsumu was never safe.

Kiyoomi worries a lot about the blonde, for his friend, but he can't do anything about it. They usually talk about this, Sakusa even proposes a job for the blonde, but every time, Atsumu rejects the offer.

Kiyoomi sighed just thinking about all these stuffs.

"That was deep, Kiyoo." Komori commented as he smiled at his cousin.

"Just thinking about so many things." He replied before reaching for his phone as it beeps loudly inside his bag.

"About what?" Komori asked with a curious expression on his face. He waited for Sakusa to reply but the other just smiled as he was focusing on his cellphone.

"What's that?" he questioned as he stood beside Kiyoomi to peek at the screen of the other's phone. "Eeeeh... Who took that photo?"

Kiyoomi never glanced at him, but Komori was certain that Sakusa smiled wider before it vanished.

The picture was taken during the shooting that day. It was Sakusa sitting by the pond while doing the monologue part of the character. The angle of the shot was incredibly amazing, and whoever took that is certainly a talented photographer. The natural lighting was perfect, Komori could tell since he had taken photography classes before his current job as Kiyoomi's personal assistant. He knew that this someone literally knew Kiyoo's best angle.