Chapter Five

It was almost midnight when most of them decided to go to bed. It was a resort and they rented a few rooms to accommodate the twins' guests. They had some drinks, Sakusa sang a song as requested and yes Hinata went ballistic-he literally hugged Kiyoomi so tightly that Kageyama had to step in and pull him away.

H

inata was a real fan of Kiyoomi and the latter just laughed loudly at the sudden action by the orange-haired boy.

"Yama! I need his autograph!" Hinata yelled

"No! We're heading to bed! You are so drunk!" Tobio loudly said but his boyfriend found this offending.

"I am not drunk! I can walk straight, see?! And sing A-B-C the other way around!" The shorter male shrugged off Kageyama, trying to show how he could still walk or even recite the alphabet in reverse order.

But as soon as he was standing on his own, he fell to his knees, and Tobio facepalmed himself.

"Dumbass" he mumbled as he knelt and tried helping Shoyo to stand.

"Stupid Tobio! Stupid!" Hinata was crying as he continuously cussed under his breath. They were still on the floor and Tobio couldn't force his boyfriend up, so they slumped down there for everyone to see.

"I'll never get the chance to get close to him again nor get his autograph, Yama!" he cried as he looked up at Kiyoomi.

"Don't worry, I'll sign you one-" Sakusa reassuringly spoke before Hinata went hyper again.

"PAPER! I need paper! Goooooshhh.. I need a pen, too! Who-who has a pen!?" He excitedly yelped as he left his boyfriend on the floor. Everyone was chuckling at the scene.

"Calm your asses down, dumbass!"

"I'll be giving you a poster with my autograph on it. I'll get one from my car-"

"AAAAHHHHH COOL! Thank you, Sakusa-san! You are so kind!" Hinata quickly hugged Kiyoomi making the singer look really uncomfortable. Sakusa glanced at Atsumu and gave the blonde a demeaning expression.

Atsumu got the hint and tried pulling Shoyo away from the singer.

"Now.. Now... Shoyo-kun... Ye'r makin' our visitor embarrass at that-"

"Right, right! Sorry, Sakusa-san!" The energetic young lad apologized as he bowed his head. "Will I be getting that poster today or perhaps tomorrow or could I visit you-"

"You are so shameless! Sorry about him." Kageyama shoved his boyfriend and spoke directly to Sakusa.

"I'll get one poster from my car and leave it here for you." Kiyoomi assured and smiled a little.

"YEEEES!" Hinata yelled enthusiastically. "Let's go to our room, Yama! I'll get what I wanted so we can leave them here to continue the party while we sleep."

"How rude is that, Shoyo?! How disrespectful!" He nudged his boyfriend to the side. "Go on ahead. I'll help them clean some stuff here before going to bed-"

'Ya don't have to, Tobio.. We can handle that." Osamu guaranteed with a smile

"But-"

"Go on. You two should sleep already. Hinata-kun won't get taller by staying late-" Rin teased making Hinata glare at him.

"Tobiii-yo... Come on, let's leave these people here since they are already WAAAAYYY TALLLLLEEEER than I am!!!! Bleeeeeh!" Hinata sticks his tongue out before heading out, pulling Tobio with him.