06 | Reminiscing

-

06 | Reminiscing: Start

-

-

-

-

"Tell me everything you remember.."

You two stare at each other for a few moments. You then look down, trying to remember everything you can about Isabel. 

Reminiscing about it now, you cant help but smile sadly at the few memories of Isabel you have. 

Levi is still staring at you, patiently waiting for you to speak. 

Something about him seems, different. 

Different in a good way though. Its almost like he's let you in temporarily. Let his walls down for just this moment. Right now he wasn't Humanity's Strongest, or the fearsome Captain Levi, in this moment he was just Levi- a guy who wanted to hear what you had to say. 

You turn your attention back to him and smile. 

"I have one memory of her that is really ingrained into my brain."

Levi patiently waits, his now softer gaze still on you. 

"Well..."

-

-

-

-

"Isa! Slow down!" You shout while trying to catch your breath as Isabel keeps running further and further away. 

She turns around and lets out a loud groan, now heading back towards you. 

"Why are you so slow big siss! We have to get to where we planed on meeting Farlan and big bro before we're late!" She pouts now standing next to you. You roll your eyes- still trying to catch your breath. 

"Why are we going there again? You three didn't get into any trouble did you? I sware to god Isab-" Your cut off by Isabel pulling your arm, her big green eyes staring back at you, smiling. 

"Its a surprise! Now move your butt or I'll move it for you!" You sigh and give in to Isabel's 'very convincing argument', you let her drag you to wherever you are supposed to meet up with the rest of your friends. 

She slowed down a little to make it easier for you and your body to get there. 

She talked about random things the entire way there. 

About the bird she was nursing back to health- which you see and hear everyday. 

About their recent steals and jobs her and the other two have recently gotten- which makes you feel bad about being unable to help. 

About how she wants to go see what's aboveground- which makes you feel even worse. 

You've always wanted to help- to provide for you and your friends. 

But because of your stupid condition, you cant. 

Eventually, you and Isabel arrive where she dragged you too. 

You can hear Isabel giggle and put her hands over your eyes. "Hey- Isa!" 

"Ahhh da da da daa~ We cant have you seeing your surprise yet! So be patient silly," She says in a load whisper. You cant help but smile and roll your eyes mentality. "What surprise?" She smacks your head, "If I tell you then it wont be a surprise now, would it?" 

Isabel pushes you to god knows where. 

"Isa, not so hard!" 

"That sounds so wrong, never say that again, please."