Ch 50 A strange action !

Before those boys could misbehave with Hiya further, Ahil's eyes filled with anger and he beat up that boy badly.

He shouted at them, "You bastard, how dare you look at my wife or even touch her? You touched her with these very hands, right? Wait... I will not let these hands of yours remain." Roaring at him, he started kicking his hands.

Seeing Ahil's anger, his other friends also ran away. "Ahil...Ahil, he will die, leave him. You have beaten him as much as you wanted, now let's go home." For a long time, seeing that boy beating up by Ahil she got scared.

As soon as she said this, he left that boy and came to Hiya. While fixing her hair, he asked her anxiously, "Are you okay? did he touch you anywhere else?"

Hiya came into his arms and looking into his eyes replied, "I am absolutely fine, but you don't look well right now, look your hands are bleeding. I am not a 90s heroine who will tie your hands with her dupatta. So come home quickly so that I can bandage your hands." Aahil could not control his laughter after listening to Hiya.

Then teasing her, he said, "But you could have stopped my hand bleeding with a piece of your saree."

On hearing his words, she looked at him in irritation. In return he smiled and pulled her cheeks and said, "Why don't you accept that you are the same crazy beauty."

Saying this, Ahil took Hiya in his arms and then both of them quickly headed towards home.

______

After some time, both of them had reached home. "Ahil, you sit comfortably, I will bandage your wounds."

Saying this, she went to get the first aid box.
In a short while, she was sitting in front of him with the first aid box in her hand. "You were acting too heroic in front of those boys. And what was that dialogue of yours? Yes, I remember, you touched my wife. How dare you?"

Saying this, she started laughing loudly. While Ahil was actually staring at her with anger.

As soon as she realized that Ahil was getting angry, she innocently put her finger on her lips in front of him and tried to show that she is quiet now.

Seeing her innocence, this time Ahil could not stop himself from laughing. At the same time, he said, "drama queen."

After dressing his hands, he pulled her on himself while lying on the bed. And immediately she fell into his arms.

"Ahil, I want to sleep." Seeing the mischief in his eyes, she immediately whimpered.

"No Ahil, no drama today." Saying this, he made her sit in his lap and while caressing her back, he joined his lips with her pink lips.

In no time, he had made her breathless. While kissing her wildly, he moved a little away and tried to take off her top, but she immediately stopped Ahil's hands.

"No... no Ahil."

"Why you always say no...? Say yes darling." He replied in a drunken voice, rubbing his bearded face against her cheek.

To which she made excuses, "umm I feel uncomfortable."

"I won't let it happen." He did what she said.

And then both of them got lost in each other.

_______

Next day!

The next day Hiya woke up early and Ahil was sleeping. Smiling, he kissed her on the cheek and after getting ready, she came and stood in front of the mirror. Today she was wearing an orange coloured saree with a black stones work border, in which she was looking absolutely fresh.

She combed her hair and put a small black coloured bindi on her forehead, then Ahil came from behind and took her in his arms.

When Ahil's shirtless body touched her body, a current ran through her body. Smiling slightly, she said to him, "Ahil leave me. What is this, you have come and caught me like a child. The rest of the love will be in the night, we both have to go to the office. Let it go now."

Hiya had just said this and Ahil held her even tighter, "ummm no. You are so beautiful that if it were up to me, I would hold you in my arms like this. Now can you stay for a while, right? In my arms? I am feeling relaxed." Saying this, he held her in his arms like that for some time.

Then he brought a beautiful necklace and put it on her neck with his own hands. It was a precious pearl necklace which was looking good on her neck.

"But Aahil this necklace?"

"I made you wear it, so wear it. I like it when you dress up for me like this."

On hearing this, she smiled a little and holding his hand in hers said, "Well how do you know that I am getting ready for you?"

Aahil came close to her and caressed her hair strands and replied, "I know everything! I can read you by looking at your eyes."

On hearing this, she giggled and hugged him and putting her head on his chest said, "You are very nice Aahil."

"And you are even more than that. I wish you stand in front of the mirror like this and I keep taking you in my heart."

On hearing this, she suddenly remembered something. She got lost in some bitter memories of the past.

_____

Past!

"Do you stand in front of the mirror all the time?" With a roar, he picked up a roller comb from the dressing table and threw it with such force that thousands of pieces of glass shattered on the floor.

And Hiya's whole being started trembling. Shivering, she asked him, "Utkarsh what....did you do?"

"I haven't even done anything yet, then this?" Before she could say anything, Utkarsh slapped her hard.

This time Hiya got angry, "Utkarsh....Behave yourself! How can you raise your hand on your wife like this? I am your wife not your puppet."

When she shouted, he roared at her again and banging her head on the wall, roared, "Wait, I will tell you right now, what is the consequence of insulting your husband, you bitch." While shouting, he started hitting her with a belt.

______

Remembering those bad moments, Hiya suddenly separated from Ahil and while touching her body, she cried in a trembling voice, "Leave me... Leave me... I am telling you to leave me."

He was shocked to see her trembling voice and strange actions.