Ch 49 Ahil save me !

Lost in her thoughts, Hiya didn't even realize when her eyes fell. After some times Ahil also came home.

As soon as he reached home, he went straight to his bedroom and saw Hiya sleeping on the sofa. Looking at her face it seemed that she was very tired.

He moved closer to her murmuring, "Oh this girl ? She is leaving the bed and sleeping on the sofa."

Ahil quickly picked her up in his hands and laid her on the bed. Meanwhile, Hiya's eyes also opened. She said happily in her sleep, "Hey Ahil, you have come? I was waiting for you."

“And fell asleep while waiting?” Ahil continued the further discussion.

She smiled slightly at Ahil's words. Then she got up and said, "You freshen up quickly, I will go downstairs and prepare food. We will eat together."

"Yes dear, but right now I want something else. Are you ready for that ?" He caught hold of her hand and pulled her with a jerk and pushed her on the bed. To which she murmured, "no no Aahil.

"yes yes baby." In return he whispered mischievously in her ears and caressed her breasts slowly over her top. He also whispered in her ears "are you ready?"

"You stupid, eat first, I am hungry." She giggled at his words and pushed him back, got up and ran towards the door.
In return he laughed on her. "anyway I am very hungry, let me freshen up and come back." He replied placing his hand on his stomach and stood up.

Hiya got up and went down to the dining room and Ahil went to freshen up. After some time he came down wearing white color kurta-pajama. White color suited Ahil very well in every aspect.

Hiya kept looking at Ahil for a moment. Just then Ahil, seeing her eyes fixed on him, interrupted her while sitting on the chair, "What if I also stare at you like this?"

Hearing Ahil's words, Hiya quickly removed her eyes from him and looked around and said, "Why are you under the illusion that I was only looking at you? Actually, I was looking at the brand of your clothes. It will be quite expensive, right?"

Seeing Hiya changing the topic, he hit her on the head with his two hands and laughingly said, "You are the most expert in changing topics. Now let's have dinner quickly and then we will go for a night walk."

Hiya became happy after hearing the name of night walk, "Yes yes, let's finish the food quickly and then leave."

Ahil made morsels of chapati and fed them to Hiya with his own hands. As soon as Hiya would put her hand in the plate, the very next moment he would hold her hand and say, "I am feeding you, sit down and eat."

After he gave her so much love, she thought in her mind, "If only a person like you was going to come in my life, then why didn't we meet earlier? If only we had met earlier, everything would have been so much better. I don't even have the fear of losing you. Would ?"

She was still lost in thoughts when Ahil looked into her eyes and said, "In which dreams do you suddenly get lost, I always have to bring you back to your senses."

She just smiled slightly at his question. After some time both of them went out for a night walk. It was around 10 o'clock at night when both of them reached a distance on this deserted road, holding each other's hands.

Then Hiya looked at Ahil and asked him, "Okay, if you don't mind, I want know that before our marriage, was someone in your life whom you loved very much?"

Ahil's face turned completely pale after hearing Hiya's words. He did not expect at all that Hiya could ask him such a question? In return he did not respond to Hiya's words. Some lines of anger had emerged on his forehead. Only then Hiya felt that she had asked some wrong questions.

After some silence, Ahil asked her the opposite question, “Leave it for me, tell me about yourself? Have you ever fallen in love with someone or someone with you?”

She trembles inside at this sudden question of Ahil. She got a little nervous and told him, "No... no... it's nothing like that... I was lonely from the beginning."

Only then Ahil looked at her and reply, “You are very good looking… even the biggest prince can fall prey to your beauty… I don't believe that there is no one else in your life before me. Must have come ?" He looked carefully at her sweaty face and tried to read something.

"By the way, tell me one thing? Are you the same mad girl whom I met on a rainy night a year ago? Scared and scared, black colored saree wet, hair cut at many places."

Hiya was surprised to hear him that how could he remember the same Hiya of a year ago, although she had also recognized Ahil. But he was still the same as he was a year ago. But hiya? There was a world of change in that. How did he recognize her?

"You...which girl are you talking about...I don't know." She replied by moving his eyes here and there nervously. Whereas Ahil was noticing her behavior more than her words. Anyway, he used to detect the truth and lies of people not from their words but from their expressions and Hiya had made a mistake here.

Which seemed to be a lie from the words and the truth after seeing her trembling existence and then forget the girl whose dark deep eyes had made him crazy about her. It was not that easy for him.

Where had he not searched for the girl who became his companion today and was in his arms. Ahil took one look at her trembling body and said while walking holding her close to his chest, "I had fallen in love with that girl's fearful eyes, maybe that's why I see that girl in you... between you and that girl. The eyes are exactly the same... Yes, if her hair had not been cut at various places, I am sure her hair would have been as long and beautiful as yours."

He said the last thing while caressing her long black hair. Whereas small drops of sweat had settled on Hiya's forehead. Which Ahil had also watched very carefully.

"I am thinking of finding out who that girl was? And why was she running on the streets in such a bad condition?"

Ahil released another arrow to test it. Who had been trying to read her emotions for a long time.

"After 1 year, you are missing that girl. Why is there a need to find someone? You didn't think anyone was there, right?"

"But now it seems." He smiled slightly at her getting angry, to which Hiya turned away from him and said in irritation, "If you have brought me on a walk only to spoil my mood, then please leave me alone."

She was very angry at his words. Saying this, Hiya freed his hand and ran away from there quickly. Ahil got very angry at his own stupid questions.

"What was the need, Ahil, to make her angry by asking about her past?" Saying this he quickly ran after her to convince her.

Going ahead, Ahil came to console her and took her in his arms from behind and said, "I am sorry darling."

"Don't touch me. I don't want your sorry." With that she pushed him away from herself and moved forward.

"Hiya Hiya baby, listen to me."

He tried to convince her. Just then, going ahead, there was a group of boys around them. Seeing Ahil troubling Hiya like this, the boys shouted at him and said, "When she is saying, go away, stay away from her."

While saying this, one of the boy came to Hiya and said softly to her, “Come madam, you come with us.”

While saying this, the boy had just held Hiya's hand, when Ahil's eyes turned red with anger. But still he controlled his anger and went to Hiya once again.

But those boys pushed Ahil back from him, "Hey Romeo, go when the girl doesn't want to be with you."

Now Hiya also started feeling scared after that boy pushed Ahil like this. She had just moved towards Ahil when the same boy touched Hiya's hair.

As soon as the boy's hand fell on her beautiful hair, Hiya turned around and slapped the boy hard and ran towards Ahil, who caught hold of Hiya's hand tightly.

"Ahil, save me."