ChapterThirteen | Grabby Hands

It had progressively gotten darker as the night progressed, it now pitch black as less and less cars drove on the street as the hours passed

Luther had left them, taking Klaus with as they left the two teen looking adults in the van together to continue on with their own problem after Luther realized Five wasn't going back to the academy with them.

Angelica was still sat on Five lap seeming as he then gave her seat away to Delores, she was wide awake from her nap earlier, also due to the fact that she was hyper aware of her and Fives close proximity.

She was boredly looking out the window of the van as she tried to find anything interesting happening outside the van, it being completely silent in the van.

Five hadn't spoke a word since Luther left, Angelica giving up any conversation she was trying to have with him as she left him to watch out the window as she then went on to wonder how he was still up and running.

Since they'd got here Angelica couldn't recall having ever seen Five actually rest for a moment never mind sleep, his mind never shut off.

"You know, you don't have to tell me that", Five suddenly spoke up, breaking the silence in the van.

His words scaring the living shit out of Angelic as she looked up to him alarmed at his words, feeling as if he'd just read her mind.

"I know there are only six days left", his words then confused her until she sighed in relief realizing he was speaking to Delores.

"Yeah, you got a better idea?", Five frustratedly asked Delores.

Five scoffed at what Angelica could only presume to be what Delores retorted back to Five. "Okay, then", he shook his head in disbelief.

"There's our guy", Five then spoke up to the two women, Angelica not really knowing which one of them he was talking to, maybe both.

She followed his gaze out of the window to see who they're supposed guy was to see the Doctor from earlier exiting the building.

Lance walked out of the building towards a car that was stopped, opening the door and placing his bag into the back before shutting the door, letting the car drive off.

"What the hell is he up to?", Five mumbled mostly to himself as he watched Lance walk away.

Not taking his eyes off the man as he began to take his tie off, ripping it off and only taking his eyes off Lances back for a second to wrap it around Angelica's head.

"Seriously?", she groaned as he finished tying it around her eyes, covering them as he then reached for the cuffs.

Five didn't answer her as he was quick to unhancuff his wrist from the handcuffs and then recuffed them onto the metal parts of the driver side.

Realizing that he was planning on leaving her again, Angelica began to panic.