chapter 8: the fell oman

Remnant.

Rwby is in shock after seeing blake's son shaun take down a giant monster wielding a giant sword. Him killing something that size is insane, they could imagine how he'll do against a grimm.

Ruby: that. Was. Awesome! He just... I mean he... Wow!

Yang: Blake i never thought your son would fo something like that. I expected that from my son

Blake: me too

Weiss: so this monster was called a troll

Ruby: seems creepy that what it is in kids fairytale book

Weiss: by the way, what was that rodrick did. He just stomped on the ground and he creates a whirlwind of some sort

Ruby: i wonder that too? Did he find something in that ruin

Yang: whatever it is, looks awesome

Ruby: yeah, its luke my son found some magic of his own

Blake: we'll now that Stella found a map, they could actually know where to go

Weiss: and it seems like that's what their doing now

Lands between.

We see the four following the path as they head through the giant gate. Once they head further they were ambushed by godrick soldiers and foot-soldiers. But Stella used her glintstone arc to take out the ambush. Once clear they continue up the path and out of the area. They seem to see a  small golden tree and what's close to it. Rodrick goes to see what it is and plucked out a seed of some sort. Shaun goes up to him and sees the seed as well.

Shaun: this is an illusory tree

Rodrick: huh?

Shaun: and that is a golden seed

Rodrick: a golden seed?

Shaun: it's use to increase the amount in are crimson flask

Rodrick: really, how do you know?

Shaun: when we first got are uniforms and weapons. Mine had that. It's best that you use it once we get to a site of grace

Rodrick: ok

Rodrick puts it in his satchel and they continue on. Though it's strange that shaun and stella have some knowledge in their heads that they don't know how they got it. They continue on the path, until they hear howling in front of the. Suddenly out of nowhere a whirlwind is formed and out of whirlwind are four grey wolves. This was unexpected to them and it also scares shaun. Ying goes up to him to calm him.

Ying: remember, get over your fear and everything will be ok

Shaun: right... Right... Ok

The fight starts with the wolves charging at them and the three goes to attack the wolves. Rodrick kills his target and helps out stella. Ying takes out his wolf despite having being clawed at, but he's ok. Shaun watch from close by to see that they dealt with the wolves. Though something was off, he could've sworn there were four.

Rodrick: shaun! *Points*

Shaun hears rodrick shout and see him pointing at something. He turns to his left to see the wolf that is growling and snarling at him. This cause him to slowly back away and feel a little panicked.

Ying: go on! Kill it!

Shaun takes out his longsword and points it at the wolf. But he doesn't attack it at all and slowly moves away. The wolf slowly approaches him and shaun swings his sword around to threaten it. He can feel his heart beating each time the wolf gets close. Then suddenly the wolf jumps at him, but the wolf is immediately struck my a bolt yo the neck. Shaun look to see the wolf is dead and turns to the others. Ying and stella turn to see that rodrick was the one that shot the wolf.