The vanishing of will Byers//one//

November/6/1983

Song quote for this chapter is"oh I'm just a kid.."

"Faster will he's gaining on us!" Shouted laughing Gwen riding down the hill side by side her brother will,looking back at angry Dustin."well take your x man!" Will yelled back at Dustin riding past his mail back"screw you both!" Yelled angry dustin "love you more!!" Gwen smiled riding alongside will.

The twins turned the corner to maple drive riding down it, when all of a sudden Gwen flare jeans got caught in her bike causing her bike to stop."Will wait for me!" Yelled Gwen who was pulling her at her jeans,"Will I said wait!" She yelled once again.Finally she got her pant leg unstuck and got back on the bike but when she looked around Will was gone..? "Will I said wait for me and you leave me behind!?" Shouted annoyed Gwen kicking her bike stopper up and began biking again.She felt slightly odd biking down Maple drive her and will never take this route home so she assumed he got scared and went home without her,hopefully.Finally she got to the front door of the Byers home and dropped her bike and went inside,She didn't hear anybody and assumed they all had went to sleep already.She got her blanket from out the dryer and slept on the couch since it was colder in there and had the tv.

November/7/1983

Gwen woke up to be shaken by her mother Joyce"cmon on baby up and at them" Joyce said frantically looking for her keys,Gwen got up and went over to the kitchen stealing a piece of toast off a wills plate who wasn't up yet."where's will?" Joyce question her elder son Johnathan who was making breakfast "oh I didn't get him up yet" "Johnathan are u serious" Joyce responded rolling her eyes walking down the hallway knocking on Will and Gwen's bedroom door"cmon on hunny up and at them" said Joyce entering the bedroom only to not find will inside there,Joyce came back down the hallway asking where is will "he not in his room" Johnathan asked putting toast on Gwen's plate."did he come home last night or not Gwen" Joyce asked turning to Gwen "we bike home together but I had to fix my pant leg and when I looked up he was already gone" Gwen responded eating her eggs,"gosh Gwen why didn't u say anything" paranoid Joyce asked going to the phone to call the wheeler."he isn't there we left together" Gwen tried to reassure her mom,Also putting on her shoes."just go to school have a good day and come straight home after" Joyce said calling the Hawkins police station for the third time in a row.Gwen headed out the door and hopped on her bike and started riding towards Dustin's street,Finally she got there but when she rode by Dustin was home Neither was Lucas or mike? She did leave out the house pretty late so she just kept riding her bike to school,she didn't think much about will not being home thought he just went to school early for help on homework like he always does.