Chapter 7

Amy got up quite early that Monday morning. She then took a bath and got dressed before heading to Shawn's house. Soon she was at the door and was just about to knock when Shawn opened it "Well,well a full hour early not bad. Good morning Miss Thompson and good job" "Morning Mr Fox". Amy stepped into the house and her eyes were wide with wonder. Shawn's house wasn't a huge mansion like she had expected, rather it was a small villa decorated in a simple men's style with the walls painted white and every object being either grey or black. Shawn saw that Amy was looking around and he cleared his throat before speaking "Are you done yet?" Amy soon snapped out of her reverie and faced him with an awkward smile"Yes, sorry sir" and Shawn handed her a document showing his daily schedule. She read it and stopped at a certain place before fixing her gaze on Shawn. "Um boss" "Yes Miss Thompson?" "Well this part says breakfast and I was wondering who is usually in charge of that since I don't see any chefs around here" "Ah yes about that, I usually just take coffee but since you're here you'll be in charge of breakfast from now on" "But sir" "No buts Miss Thompson. Now I want breakfast to be ready in the next fifteen minutes before I'm back otherwise... you know what will happen don't you?" "Yes sir, I'll get to it straight away" "Good". Shawn then goes upstairs and Amy still kept a fake smile on her face. But as soon as he was gone the smile left her face and she muttered to herself "You should have just said you needed a house girl and not just a bodyguard weirdo!". Shawn came back downstairs and saw Amy setting the table. When she saw him she smiled and he could see the sparkle in her eyes. "Here boss please sit down and eat". Upon seeing what was on the table, he frowned, crossing his arms over his chest "Really Miss Thompson pancakes? haven't you heard of the phrase ' Eat breakfast like a King' ?" Amy looked at him with an arched brow "Sorry King Fox but how am I supposed to make breakfast fit for a king when there's hardly anything left in your fridge?". Shawn noticed that she seemed to have gotten angry so he sat down and began eating and to be honest, the pancakes were pretty good. When he was done Amy cleared the table and did the dishes before they set off for Shawn's office.