Chapter 42

"Clarabelle,Clara! I know you're in there so you'd better come out this instant. Clarabelle!" Clara shook her head and rolled her eyes before bidding farewell to the guys and heading out "I'm here now Vanessa what do you want from me?" "Shawn's done eating so you are to clean up and head back to the mansion" "I see,is that why you were screaming like a banshee?" "Banshee?! You'd better watch your mouth" "And you'd better watch your attitude. Keep this up and you'll never get married into the family and even if you did, you'd be the worthless daughter-in-law no body wants to talk about!" "You,you" "Anyways it's not your fault blame it on fate for making both Amy and Shawn forget about each other otherwise; do you really think you stand a chance against her? She's a thousand times better than you, even a three-year old would know that " "How dare you!" "Just know that you're sitting on pins and needles now that she's back because I know you'll never end up with Shawn,you simply don't deserve him" "You-" "Gotta go, ciao!" Clarabelle smirked and entered Shawn's office while Vanessa stood there boiling with rage. Her eyes had turned bloodshot and even though her nails had gone through her palm and she was bleeding,she didn't wince one bit. "Sorry Clara but that's not gonna happen. Neither of them remembers the other and I'm going to make sure it stays that way. And even if they do remember, I'll make sure they never get together. Shawn Albert Fox is mine and mine alone!".
   "Hey Charlotte" "Hey, how was it?" "Well I may have gotten into a little conflict with Vanessa but; it's all good" "Thank goodness" "Yeah, yeah see you later" "Where are you going?" "To find some work " "Oh ok but are you sure -" "Yes cuz, I'm a hundred percent sure I don't want to go back to the family company and I'm not changing my mind anytime soon" "Okay then, see you later?" "Hmm, bye".
Amy cut the call and headed for a nearby hotel. As soon as the owner saw her,he gave a slight bow "Afternoon Miss,are you headed for the company?" "Yes Lewis" "Well then Robert's waiting for you in the garage as always" "Thank you Lewis, do have a good day" "You too Miss". She headed for the underground garage of the hotel with several staff greeting her on the way. Soon she arrived there and got into the Silver Porsche waiting for her. "Afternoon Robert" "Afternoon Miss,to the company?" "Yes, to the company"
      An hour later Amy was standing in front of the prestigious AT Group. She headed for the front desk and knocked on it twice. The lady looked up at her and was stunned "Miss?" "It's good to see you too Ella. Call Joy and tell her there's to be a meeting in the next ten minutes and all staff are to be present" "Yes Miss" "Thank you"
Less than ten minutes later a large group of staff led by Stella Amy's secretary came into the meeting room. The figure in the swivel chair turned around and all of them gasped upon looking up "Miss CEO?!"