Chapter 57

"Evening Amy" "Evening Stuart. Please have a seat" "May I know why you called me here?". It was late in the afternoon and they were in a café at the moment. It had been two weeks since the last incident and Shawn kept pestering Amy quite a lot. He refused to listen when she told him to stay away from her so she decided to get someone who could help. "It's about Shawn" "What about him?" "Don't tell me you don't know what he's been doing lately. He's been following me around, he's literally stalking me!" "Well about that he stopped taking his meds and-" "I don't want to know about that" Amy took an old piece of paper out of her bag and showed it to Stuart "What is that?" "What does it look like?" "A parole release order?" "Exactly and who is it for?" "Collins Drake" "And whose signature is this?" "That looks like my dad's but-" "That's right. This signature belongs to Aidan Fox. Your father knew how dangerous Collins is yet he went ahead to sign this paper. If it weren't for him, that man wouldn't be able to touch a single strand of my mother's hair let alone kill her! The only reason I didn't do anything to Shawn is because he was good to me those past years but I am now tired of considering that relationship. Tell your brother to stop pestering me or else. He already has a new girlfriend doesn't he?" "Yeah but-" "Well incase he doesn't know I have a boyfriend so instead of pestering me,he should focus on building his relationship. We don't want a second Vanessa now do we?" "No" "Thought so. Please make sure to tell him what I told you ok?" "I will,I promise" "Thank you. Have a good day Miss Thompson" "You too Mr Fox"

     Hey guys, really sorry about how the last chapter turned out,I have no idea how it popped up so many times. Must have been the drafts though but which one do you think was better Vanessa directly admitting the truth or Amy revealing it? Please let me know in the comment section