XXI

" Eren... "

" Bakit boss? "

" Clean the room. " tumayo ako at naglakad palabas ng room.

" San punta mo Boss? "

"  meeting Miranda. "

" you mean your cousin boss? are you going to be okay alone? " huminto ako at tinaasan ito ng kilay.

" What do you think? " i crossed my arms and look at him seriously.

" Ofcourse ikaw pa Boss hehe. "

" Tch. "

Binasa ko ulit ang location na nasa text bago nagpatuloy sa paglalakad. Hindi ko alam kung anong kailangan nito but Michael texted me na importante ang gusto nitong sabihin.

A sudden change? what's with him? The last time I checked were killing each other.

Malayo palang natatanaw kuna si Miranda. He's sitting in the bench while looking at the fountain maraming studyante  sa paligid but they have there own business. Umupo ako sa left side ng bench at lumingon kay Miranda. His shoulder seems okay now.

" Why do you want to meet suddenly? " I said while my eyes fix in the fountain.

He looks serious. What is it this time?

" while digging I found something about you and your father. " natigilan ako ng marinig ang sinabi ni Miranda.

" I found a website created by your father. You will not be able to enter the website without the code but I was be able to have a access in website when I hack it. Nang makapasok ako sa website maraming files ang naroon but all files have a passwords. It has a high security. I was be able to open a file, it contains a video of your father. "

A website?

" You can check the files and if you'll be able to open the files. Let's talk again. " the last thing he said before stood up.

" why are you telling this to me? " I ask. I have a way to know if he's pure or not and I can see that he look different from what I remember in few days ago.

" I'm backing out in my father's plan. Michael likes you and I don't have a problem in your existence. My father and the others will tried to kill you numerous times but they still don't understand how dangerous you are and not just you.. the people who wants to protect you inside and outside academy is also dangerous.. "
seryoso at malalim nitong sagot.

" You're smart. I know you will be able to open all the files. If you did. look for me.... "