Cold,Wet and..bald?//two//

November/7/1983

The song quote for this chapter is"oh I'm no longer a kid"

It had been a few hours at school and will still hadn't shown up yet,all Gwen and the party could think about was where is will? Eventually Gwen,Dustin,mike and Lucas get pulled out of class by two Police officers one being chief hopper and had been questioned about will.It was official will was missing without a trace.It was like he disappeared from Hawkins,from the country,from the world...?

It was 9:45 Pm and Gwen was sitting on her floor filling out missing flyers for wills to help out her mom and Johnathan, when all of a sudden she hears her name being yelled through her walkie talkie "Gwen! Gwen hey!" Mike screamed through his walkie talkie."What wheeler,over." Gwen responded in her walkie talkie "we're looking for will meet us at the end of maple street,over and out" Mike said into his walkie talkie turning it off and heading out."Wait I'm not supposed to leave-" Gwen tried to say but only heard static..She decided to just sneak out beside it's for a cute cause,she threw on an outfit and climbed out her window.

Gwen's outfit:

She climbed out her window and got onto her bike,She headed straight to maple drive

She climbed out her window and got onto her bike,She headed straight to maple drive.Finally she met up with the Boys and they began searching the woods for will in the rain..."Did you ever think will went missing because he ran inti something bad? And we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen? And we have no weapons or anything?" Dustin said trying to be a smart ass "Dustin, shut up." Mike said with an attitude.Dustin rolled his eyes "just saying, does that seem smart to you?"
Shut up. Shut up. Did you guys hear that?" Mike cut off Dustin off,Gwen and Lucas looked up.There was a bald girl wearing an oversized yellow shirt?"Yea no let's go" Gwen said quickly getting onto her bike"What no we are not leaving her what if she knows about will?!" Mike yells at Gwen who's getting on her bike."Not our circus not our monkey!" Gwen yells right back at him,Finally mike and Dustin convinced Gwen and Lucas to take eleven back to mikes place.Eleven rode on the back of Gwen's bike since she had the biggest bike,they get to mikes house and climbed through the window.

The party was trying to talk to eleven but she looked at them like they were insane"maybe she can't hear us?" Dustin asked clapping in front of elevens face,she flinched so she could hear them."this is pointless we went looking for will,she isn't will" Gwen rolled her eyes,"exactly we went looking for will not another problem" added on Lucas taking Gwen's side."guys stop it! She scared and cold" Mike yelled at the two getting fresh and clean clothes and handing them to eleven,who lifted up her shirt.The party memes screamed and covers their eyes,it was gonna be a long night......