Treehouse

*Disclaimer* Rape/Murder

"If you really love me....you'll do whatever it takes to make me happy....right?"

"Anything your majesty! I'll do anything for your happiness!" The desperate man replied.

".....You know what would make me real happy right now? Dinner. Bring me a warm, salty dinner."

"- Who are you in the mood for?"

"Don't care - anyone! Just drag it out and make them suffer so their meat is tender!"

"....An innocent soul?"

"- Doesn't matter! They all taste the same after the suffering anyway!"

".....Someone organic?"

"- Doesn't fucking matter! Don't you see me starving to death over here?! Just bring me some fresh fucking meat! The savages in the woods can eat the organs and you can burn the bones to ash in the fire pit! I'll give you ONE syringe full of my piss when it's done!"

"What can I do for two syringes, your majesty?"

"Uhhh.....make it someone famous I guess - a singer! Less competition for me!"

"- Right away! It's an honor to hunt for you Billie - I mean- your majesty!" The man in the black ski mask said before bowing respectfully.

Then he turned and walked out the wooden door.

You watched him climb down the treehouse ladder, before you closed the door behind him.

Then you hurried over to look out the north treehouse window.

You watched as the man headed off deeper into the woods holding onto a knife while making ribbit noises....

You should have known then what famous person he was going after......but you didn't.

You were just ready for a decent fucking meal.

You hadn't had good meat in so long......

Your stomach was grumbling in starvation as you paced back and forth in your treehouse waiting for the man to return with your dinner.

You didn't have a tv or radio and your phone was charging so all you had to listen to was your own stomach growling.

You drunk from the well water bucket just to keep the hunger pains at bay.

Your phone dinged from the solar charger after half an hour of waiting for your dinner - and you assumed it was just your Mom begging you to please come back home now.

You got in a fight with her three nights ago and ran away to your treehouse in the woods.

The ones your fans built and decorated for you.

They promised to take good care of you here.

To love you, protect you and cherish you.....even in death.

Your loyal devoted fans are great hunters, cookers and cleaners!

You actually had no plans of going back home to get yelled at by your selfish parents.

All they wanted was your money anyway!

You could live in this treehouse being waited on by your most loyal fans forever!

The only downside was that you didn't have a real bathroom.

Your bathtub was a kiddie pool in the corner that your fans filled with buckets of boiled camp fire water for you.

Your toilet's just a bucket filled with used bath water by the window - but it works just fine!

Your most devoted fans always stand under the window and bathe in your bathtub water pee whenever you dump it out.

You pretend not to notice when they pick your turds up off the ground to use as dildos on each other.

It's not like you need that shit for anything.....

You took a deep breath before you picked up your phone - but it wasn't your mom.

It was just the Ski masked man sending you a link to the dinner he just caught you.

Your heart sunk when you saw who that crazy motherfucker had decided to sacrifice for your meal.

He had already slit the boy's throat open in the video.

You watched the victim gurgling to death on his own blood....

His teary brown eyes wide in horror as his slashed open throat gushed blood all over the once white linoleum floor beneath him.

The camera zoomed out from his gushing throat - revealing the dying boy's shorts and underwear had been pulled down around his ankles.

There was blood seeping out of his bruised gaping anus - and both of his butt cheeks were coated in creamy white semen.

The ski masked man had ass raped and killed the boy.

Ussually the sight would have made you squirt down your thighs....and even though your clit twitched.....you couldn't masturbate to the video of his rape and murder.

You found yourself feeling sorry for the poor boy.....

It was far too late to stop his suffering though.

He had already been sodomized and gotten his throat slashed....his meat already tender.....but you heard stories about people living through worse.

So.....as hungry as you were....you called off the delicate feast.

Lied, just to spare the boy's eternal soul.

You said you just weren't in the mood for human flesh anymore....

It was an obvious lie - even your stomachs growling gave it away- but the ski masked man listened to your wishes & didnt skin the boy's meat off of his bones for your meal.

He abandoned the hunt - leaving the boy's ravaged bloody body behind in the dark supply closet.

You watched the video again after you hung up on the ski masked man.....and actually lost your appetite at the very sight of all the blood....

The ski masked man was a violent sexual predator.

He had basted the boy's rectum like a Thanksgiving turkey.....just like your Dad taught him.

Your Dad was a traitor.

He was accepting bribes - money- from your own fans to join your "cult"

An "initiation fee" to prove their loyalty to "you" even though the money was going straight into your Dad's pocket and you never saw a single penny of it.

You would never charge your fans for their love!

The only "initiation" you needed - was your own fan's happiness.

You were horrified - mortified even - when you learned your Dad was teach them how to properly stuff and base your meals.

Before you found out you were pregnant - you would have fingered your spasming soaked pussy hole for hours to the video of the ski mask man ass fucking and killing that kid from Stranger Things......but now that you were bringing your own kid into the world.....you wanted to be a good mother.

The gift of parenthood was a sacred one - and being called upon to populate the universe was a gift that was timeless.

Finn died unworthy.

You wanted to give him a chance to prove his worth and bring forth children of his own into the world.

You would have taken him under your wing and showed him the ropes of eternal life..... had that demon not gotten to his soul first.