Slurpee

*Disclaimer* Brief rape

The argument started when the old guy in the wheelchair tried to buy a hotdog.

The 7 Eleven cashier refused to sell it to him.

He called the guy in the wheelchair a thief and said he still owed him $20 from what he stole last time.

The wheelchair guy called the cashier a damn liar and said this was his first time ever coming into this store and he was clearly just being racist toward him.

Once the argument got louder - you knew it was about to get serious.

That's when you first started looking around for a place to duck down and hide.

The only safe place seemed to be beneath the slurpee counter...

You pulled the cabinet door open out of curiosity and saw there would be just enough room for you to hide under there if need be.

Sure enough just as you were about to close the cabinet door back, you heard the gunshots - spray out.

By the time you realized what was happening, most of the people toward the front of the 7 Eleven were already dead.

Laying on the ground, full of gunshot wounds.

As soon as you saw the bodies - you ducked down into the cabinet and closed the doors behind you.

You would just have to wait in here and pray the bullets didn't find you.....

You put your phone on silent mode - before texting your family and friends your final goodbyes....just in case....

The texts were premature.

Little did you know you would end up hiding in that cabinet for hours......

The cashier and guy in the wheelchair were both in on it.

You could see them out the corner gap of the cabinet.

They hadn't expected the responding officers to arrive so soon......and now the two terrorists were stuck inside.

You could see a few survivors too....hostages now.

Just some school kids still in their uniforms.

Huddled together in the far corner near the bathroom, next to the dead body of one of their fallen friends...

They had probably stopped by the 7 Eleven for a snack on their way home from the local high school.

It was Friday afternoon and you were on your way downtown for a Finneas concert, when you stopped at the doomed 7 Eleven to grab a snack.

At least you were able to grab your muffin off the floor, from the safety of the cabinet.

It took you hours to even work up the courage to open the cabinet door a crack....

You had spotted your muffin on the ground a few inches away from the cabinet and were starving.

You must have accidentally dropped it when the gunshots started.

You didn't have to worry about being thirsty - because you could easily suck up some slurpee from the bottom tubes.

You couldn't take too much though.....you didn't want the slurpee machines getting empty - that would look suspicious.

You silently stuck your arm out and grabbed the blueberry muffin - binging it back into the safety of the cabinet with you.

Your mom sent you another text - seconds after you closed the cabinet door back.