Where's Billie?

You were seething - your teeth clenched so hard together - you heard a pop in your lower jaw before the pain shot up to your cheeks - making you finally unclench your teeth with a frustrated exhale.

You were trying to get the attention of the public, but it seemed like no one was taking your live breaking news conference very seriously.

The reporters in attendance just kept laughing at everything you said like it was one big practical joke!

You felt horrible for Billie's parents and older brother, who were choking back tears beside you, as you tried to beg for the public's help to find her.

"This is NO JOKE!" You finally growled, starting to lose your patience. "Billie Eilish has been abducted!"

"-By aliens?!" A reporter in attendance of your conference asked.

Another dubious round of laughter among the news reporters bellowed out at the latest joke.

"- WE ARE WASTING PRECIOUS TIME HERE! EVERY SINGLE SECOND COUNTS! BILLIE IS IN EXTREME DANGER RIGHT NOW! THAT'S WHY WE'RE OFFERING TEN MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE WHEREABOUTS OF BILLIE EILISH!" You declared.

"- FOR REAL?!" A reported gasped.

"- Yes this is REAL! We're offering ten million dollars for ANY information leading to the location of Billie Eilish!" You prematurely announced.

"- Was she abducted or is this a bounty hunt?" Another reporter called out.

"- What has she done?!"

"- YEAH! TELL US HER CHARGES! WAS IT DRUG DEALING?!"

"- Are you saying there's an active warrant out for Billie Eilish's immediate arrest?"

"- Is this contest open to foreign countries? What if she went to Mexico? Can a Mexican
citizen get the reward money in pesos instead?"

"- Detective, Is this an international manhunt?!"

"- Is she on the FBI's most wanted list?!"

"- BILLIE EILISH IS NOT A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN! SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED! SHE IS A VICTIM!" You yelled into the numerous microphones in your face.

"- Is this real or is it just promo for the new album?" A reporter asked.

The question angered you so bad - you couldn't help the furious face you made!

"- PROMO?! PROOOMOOOO?!" You yelled, finally losing the last ounce of patience you had. "- BILLIE EILISH WAS ABDUCTED BY A MONSTER! A SADISTIC RAPIST SERIAL KILLER! HE'S PROBABLY RAPING HER RIGHT NOW AND ALL YOU DISGUSTING BASTARDS THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE?!" You screamed, shocking the crowd.

You knew you shouldn't have said that.....

You regretted it, right after you let it slip out.

Especially since Maggie grabbed her heart and fell to the ground in horror at your announcement.

"- Rapist?!" Patrick gasped, equally horrified.

"- You know who abducted her?! Who is he?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Finneas demanded.

The reporters were all shouting out questions about the serial rapist now - but you were already being escorted away by your boss - who quickly stepped in to usher you out of the room.

He fired you, as soon as you got out in the hallway.

You wanted to fight for your job......but you had clearly blown it.

You just wanted people to take Billie's abduction seriously!

So what if you lied about the reward money?

You were just trying to drum up some interest in her case!

Truth was........Billie hadn't been kidnapped at all.

It WAS just promo for her latest album that just dropped today.......

You thought her family knew it was just pretend - but judging by their reaction on stage - they seemed to have no idea.

You had already claimed - on live tv- that Billie had been abducted by a serial killing rapist........

The only way to possibly save your career would be to make your claim true.

You knew exactly where Billie was hiding.

An old RV parked in an abandoned auto junk yard - about forty minutes north of downtown Los Angeles.

You briefly thought about hiring someone to break into the RV and brutally rape Billie's most intimate holes....but you decided that was an disgusting idea....and you'd rather just rape her yourself.

You would be gentle with her.

Firm enough to open her up, but gentle enough not to bruise her insides.

So you dug an old black ski mask out of the trunk of your car and grabbed some sturdy rope from the fender of another random car in the auto junk yard after you got there.

You were going to have to tie Billie up to keep her from struggling while you were raping her.

You didn't really want to rape Billie Eilish......but you couldn't be known as the detective who lied on national tv about Billie being raped.

You'd get the hell sued out of you...... if the claim was proven false.

You planned on entering Billie's vagina slowly - just stretching her hole open around your shaft.

You had to widen her vaginal tunnel with your penis enough for the dilation of penetration to be observed during the rape exam.

Your penis got stiff as you walked up to the Rv, the very thought of sliding your penis into Billie's vagina starting to excite you.

Billie knew what was happening as soon as you walked in with the ski mask on your face, rope in your hands, and firm erection poking up beneath your pants.

She had been sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal, and dropped the spoon - jumping up so fast, her chair fell over onto the floor.

She didn't even say anything to you.

She saw the boner in your pants, the look of sadistic lust in your eyes, and just turned around to run for her life.

She ran into the back bedroom - slamming the door- but it was a useless gesture.

The door lock was broken, and you opened it easily.

Billie was already halfway out of the open window.

You grabbed her foot and dragged her back inside the RV - throwing her on to the bed.

"- NOOOOO! HEEEEELP!" She screamed, as she tried to fight you off.

You were a trained detective with years of experience arresting resistors.

So you pulled out your taser and gave Billie a quick zap.

She screamed - but continued to struggle.

You had to zap her a good twelve times, before she finally stopped fighting back and just laid there sobbing and begging you not to tase her anymore.

She said she would do "whatever" you wanted.

So you tied her wrists and ankles to the bed posts - then you ripped her cheap cotton shorts down the side and threw them to the floor.

Billie closed her eyes, her face turning bright red, as you ripped her underwear off next.

To your shock......Billie had a penis even harder than yours.