Brainrot

*Disclaimer* Rape & murder & smut

You were scrolling through TikTok, patiently waiting to die, when a video popped up of some girl crying while begging people not to view Billie Eilish's current live stream.

Apparently.....something terrible was happening on it.

The wifi was slow so even though you clicked on Billie's live - it was taking forever to load.

The comments loaded just fine though - so you decided to read through them as the video continued to buffer.

Everyone was talking about Billie's pussy.

You assumed she was masturbating so you quickly stood up and said to your summer school teacher, "Mr H? May I please use the bathroom?! It's an emergency! I'm lactose intolerant!"

You expected the class to erupt in laughter....but you just got shushed instead.

"- ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Your furious teacher growled in response. "WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING LOCKDOWN! THERE IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER IN THE NEXT CLASSROOM FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE!" Your teacher shouted from inside the safety bunker beneath his desk.

He said earlier that there wasn't enough room for everyone to fit inside with him.

That he could only take in two extra people.

It was take your kid to work day - so ofcourse it made sense that the first person he took was his son.

Everyone - including you - gathered around your teacher begging to be hidden in the shelter with him and his son as the gunshots started in the hallway.

The boys in the class all humbly agreed that a girl should be the one to get guaranteed safety.

They said they would stay behind and try to fight off the gunmen and protect the rest of the girls.

Your cowardly teacher thanked the five boys for their brave sacrifice.

Everyone else agreed that the 8 months pregnant student should go in the shelter and save her baby.

You hated that bitch for stabbing you during a fire drill last year.

You would have loved to see her get shot because you don't give a flying fuck about her or her bastard baby.

But she was saved.

The three kids in wheelchairs all put on their wheel brake locks and barricade the classroom door by parking in front of it.

Your classroom didn't have any windows - otherwise you would have jumped out of it.

You were sad at first - watching the lucky ones get in the shelter that definitely had plenty of space for the whole class.

After the teacher locked the door, a girl turned off the classroom lights and told everyone to hide.

All the good hiding spots got stolen.

You wanted to hide in the ceiling tiles - but there weren't any in this classroom.

A few girls decide to just hide under their desks with books over their heads.

Since you're in special ed - there's a ball pit in the back of the classroom filled with stuffed animals.

No one had thought to hide in it - so you dove inside and burried yourself in the stuffies.

You pulled your phone out to text your family goodbye - but got distracted by the latest TikTok drama.

You risked your life popping out of your hiding place to ask if you could use the bathroom!

You were pissed when the teacher said no!

To teach him a lesson, you took your shorts and incontinence diaper off.

Then you climbed up on top of the teacher's desk - squatted- and took a massive shit on top of his important paperwork.

Then you pissed all over his chair.

He was going to have a nasty surprise waiting for him when he finally crawls out of that hole in the ground!

You didn't even bother wiping because you were about to die anyway.

Billie Eilish's live still hadn't loaded.

The latest comments were claiming Billie was being raped.

The fans were urging everyone to report the live and call the police.

You didn't believe it - and wanted to see for yourself - so you sat your bare shitty ass down on top of the bunker door, turned the wifi off, and used your phone data instead.

You couldn't even tell if Billie was really getting raped when the video finally loaded a few seconds later.

The entire screen was just an up close of a soggy pink pussy hole creaming globs of stretchy white goo all over a massive thrusting black dick.

The man was stretching her vagina so deep that you could see her cervix when he pulled out to give his friend a turn inside of the superstar's loose cunt.

Your mouth dropped with a gasp as you quickly turned up the volume to drown out the sound of the bullets hitting your classroom wall.

You couldn't hear any voices in the video- but you could hear Billie's pussy squelching with each thrust as the new rapist rammed his black cock up and down inside of her - forcing more of her feminine discharge out around his firm penis.

You finally heard a gasp on the video.

It sounded like Billie....

You didn't know why the comments were calling it rape.

Clearly Billie liked getting fucked by black dick.

She wasn't screaming for help or anything!

You had actually never in your life seen a girl's vagina leak so much cream.

You took your airpods out of your pocket and quickly stuck them in your ears - desperate to drown out the sounds of the bullets tearing through your classroom walls.

A few kids in your class got hit.

They cried out in pain and you quickly hushed them!

"- Shut up! I'm tryna watch Billie get fucked!" You growled from underneath the teacher's desk.

Then you turned on noise canceling mode.

The bullets just got louder as you turned up the volume.

That's when you heard the sudden loud cries in the video.

It sounded like Billie was cumming!

Then you heard your own annoyed voice in Billie's live growling, "-Shut up! I'm tryna watch Billie get fucked!"

You thought you were crazy until the comments confirmed your horror.

They knew someone was there watching Billie get raped right now....

Billie heard you too.

All of a sudden you heard her scream from beneath you inside of the shelter.

"- HELP ME! OH GOD HEEEELP!" Your pregnant classmate sobbed, before screaming that the teacher and his perverted son were taking turns raping her down there.

As bad as you wanted a spot in the shelter....you realized you were actually a lot safer out here with the shooter.

Only 3 kids in your class had gotten grazed by hot bullets- but they were all superficial scratches.

A gun only holds so many bullets... and thankfully after killing everyone in the next room, the crazed school shooter - a disgruntled school security guard - saved the last bullet for himself.