chapter Two

I woke up feeling extra tired ,I told the chef to make me breakfast but I was super tired I   spent all night studying for the test today . I did my morning routine as I went downstairs to have breakfast.

I looked at the time it was 7:00pm ,I had to be ready before charlie came over so I ate quickly and waited at the front door for charlie to come .

He came and I got into the car .When we got to school we were still talking and charting until I saw a familiar face walking in tbe hallway .

"Madison"I said feeling surprised.

"Madden"Charlie said as he looked as shocked ás me .

I saw Maddie just standing there ,she was glowing and looked more prettier than ever ,but instead of the diva look I usually saw on her face .I saw a humbled Maddy ,a Maddy I had never seen before .

When amber come she hugged Maddy so tightly and Maddy did the same .I could tell she wanted to hug me but she couldn't .

"Amber where is mila ".

*She went to Brazil for a shoot I don't think she will be coming anytime soon ".

"Briana you look good today "Maddy said in a nice like tone .

"Thanks "I said codly .

"Hi Charlie "Maddy said waving.,Charlie ignored her and went to class .

Word spread about tbe return of Madison.

At lunch at our usual table ,as usual all the popular kids crowded our table and I felt sad seeing Maddy at tbe corner eating .So I invited her .

"Bri why did you invite her here "Charlie said .

"I know she is a total witch ,but we have to still be nice ".

"Fine "he said growling .

Everyone chatted and talked ,everyone except Maddy she looked like a lost rat in a huge city ,she just kept staring down at her plate as she ate awkwardly .

"Pst ,amber over here ,I want you to start a conversation with maddy ".

"Hmm ok ,so Maddy how is your modeling thing going ".

"It's going great and nice ".

"So you dating anyone now ".

"No not really ".

I just coughed awkwardly .

"Um bri are you fine ".

"Yes totally"it was just so awkward at the table Zi think the kids at the table wanted Maddie and k to break into a hair pulling ,scratching fight because the tension was crazy ,so crazy that it could melt ice .

"Someone spilt juice on Maddy "s outfit ,it was completely soaked .

I took Maddy to tbe washroom and gave her a spare shirt I kept in my locker .

"Thanks Bri ".

"Ya".

"Bri why are you helping me ,I mean I was a total witch to you ".

"Maddy even if you were a troll to me ,we were still friends at one point".

As I walked off Maddy took my hand .

"Bri I am so sorry for everything I did to you and charlie I was a horrible friend ".

I took a step back .

"Maddie you were horrible to charlie and I but I won't be able to forgive you now but I will try "then she gave me a hug ,but I just walked off .

We both walked out of the washroom and went to class .

When we got to class I had noticed something different about Maddie her hand was always up when it came to questions and she always answeref it correctly .

  After class the teacher gave a pop quiz and Soo after the tests sheet were returned to us Maddie got a 9/10 while I got an 8.

Seems like wherever Maddie went to,changed tremendously.

After class ,I even saw people asking to borrow Maddie's notes .

Charlie 's POV.

Why did Maddie come back is it for revenge ,why did she hug me us she still playing games with me the last thing I want is to get caught up in her web again .I said to myself not focussing,then I crashed into someone.

"Oh hey Charlie ".

"Maddie didn't you just see me in class few minutes ago ,so why the greeting ".

"Well ,the chemistry teacher paired us as partners for the midterm assignment".

"Ohh ,so ".

"So I was wondering whether you could come over and work on it with me ".

"Ya sure "then I walked off .

  I pulled out my phone and starting texting Briana .

Hey Bri❤️

Hi babe ❤️

So how was class today.

Pretty boring u

Same .

So Maddy invited me to come over to work on a project together .

So what did u say .

I said ok

So that means our date will be prospined

Ya I guess

Just watch out u know how Maddy gets

Ya I know but I will update u on our project

Ok bye love you ❤️ talk to you later

Love u

  I got home , quickly changed my clothes and headed to Maddy 's house .

When I got there she was waiting for me with a tray of snacks and they were all my favorites.

"Charles hers have some of this wr csnt work on am empty stomach ".

"Thanks ".Then I ate and it was really taste tben we began on our project.

I accidentally spilt milk on my shirt and Bri helos me clean it .

"May I "she said as she takes off my shirt .

  The towel carefully rubs agai st my abs ,when she saw my abs she was shucked .

"I guess you workout now ".she said shyly .

"I guess so ".

"There it's all gone ".

"Thanks ".

We started walking on our projrct and I was surprised to see his much she knew about the topic .We are definitely going to ace this I said to myself.

  Evening time cams and I went home .I wanted to tell bei about how everything went but I decided not to