Chapter Three

Amber 's POV.

I am so glad Maddie is back I missed her really much .

Ring ,ring !.

"Hey Maddie ".

"Hi amber ".

"How was your night ".

"Great and yours fine ".

"I saw your post on insta ".

"So would do u think ".

"Well it's nice ,so I heard that you got a new sponsorship and you are going to feature in a YouTube vid with iris ".

"Ya I know right same cos me iris and sasha sard going to ve I a magazine cover ".

"So cool ".

"Amber wake up time for school "mom yelled from downstairs .

"Ok Maddie got to go ,see you at school".

"Bye babe ".

I did my morning routine and got out of bed ,i was ready for school now .

"Good morning mom and dad "I said s I walked down the stairs .

"Good morning sweetie"they said in unisim.

"So I heard Maddie is back "mom said .

"How did you know ".

"Well some girls posted on insta".

"Mom since when did you join insta ".

"Since forever ".

We both laughed and the driver horned .

"Bye mom.,bye dad "I said both kissing them on their cheek.

"Bye baby "dad said .

"Ses you honey "mom replied .

I got into tbe car and sped off ,I decided to tell the driver to stop and Maddie's house to pick her .She entered the car and we clicked like old friends.

We got to school .

"Hey amber ,hey Maddie "Brianna said waving .

"Hey Bri "Maddie and k said in unisim .

"So where is charlie "I asked .

"Well his granny came back and he is helping her with chords ,he said he will come in later ".

"Oh ok anyways bri I got this amazing froyo for you ".

"Thanks amber"them brúanna opened it and it splashed all over her face .

Amber laughed loudly practically falling on the floor .

The look on Brianna 's face was angry surprised and confused.

"Got you right in the face happy prank anniversary".

"It's today "Brianna said .

"Oh really"Brianna said .

She took tbe fro yo and rubbed it all over my face,she rubbed all over Madison 's face as well all of us stated laughing until er heard tbe bell.

"This isn't over amber after school will be the showdown ".

"Ok your on ".

End of POV.

  Charlie came in later and saw Brianna 's face .

"Bri what happened".

"Amber happened".

"Oh today is your prank anniversary".

"Ya it totally slipped my mind ".

I heard tbe bell and rushed to class .

"Gotta go charlie don't wan a be late for history ".

"Wait aren't u gonna clean your face ,she is already leaving ".

I entered history class and I everyone stared at me weirdly ,including tbe teacher .

"Briana what happened "the teacher asked .

"Um a little accident happened on tbe way "

"You can't certainly attend class like this ,please clean up and come to class '.

"Yes ma'am "I cleaned up and returned to class .Today history was not borung I kinda had fun learning about Cleopatra.

It was school over and me and tbe girls decidef to head to Maddy 's place to finish off the prank anniversary.

By the time we were done , Maddy 's living room looked like a pigs pen .Maddie's mom came downstairs.

"What is this "she said with her southern accent.

"Well mom today is our prank anniversary and --". Madison said .

"Well no biggie ,you and your gal pals just enjoy your night but make sure you don't brake anything ,when you gals are done you can call tbe maids to  clean it up ,ok " .

We were done and when I got home I needed a shower I was drenched head to tow with ice cream , yoghurt and what not .I spent an our in the bath tub and finally came out .I started doing my assignment and I called Tanner .

"Hi tanner ".

"Hi Bri ".

"What's up ".

"Oh nothing ,I was wondering how your girlfriend was doing ".

"Oh she is fine ,she went out of town for some science thing ".

"Heard you and amber hooked up ".

"Oh no those are just rumours , because we did an ad for a restaurant people think we hooked up together " .

"Oh just wanted to know ,do how is Petra " .

"Well I haven't spoken to her in a long time ".

"I heard she is working in Harvard now ".

"Wow thats so cool no wonder I wasnt able to reach her for the past few weeks ".

"Ok bye Tanner gotta go ".

"Bye Bri '.

I studied for some time and then slept .

"Hmm ,is it morning already "I said yawning as I was still sleepy and tired i had no energy to go to school but luckily today was Friday and I will have tbe while weekend for myself .

I wore a purple dress with flats and just some minor jewley ,curled my hair and went to school .When I got to school eveeyone looked tired .

"I thought it was only me "I said to Maddie .

"It's not only you my body feels really tired "the only reason that everyone look like zombies right now was because of the big tree and presentations today It was Mrs bastuke and some few professors .

I saw Perea standing over there with some other professors .

It was time for the presentation .

"Madison Charlie you are on ".

Madison and Charlie started their presentation and it was magnificent and beautiful ,the hall explouded with applause ,then every one gave theies and it was my turn .

I did mine with amber and we received applause .

  The profesors judgef eveyone ewually and eventually tbe winners were announced.

"Ok first position we got charlie and Madison "when they heard their name ,charlie pulled Maddy into a hug which made Brianna a bit jealous .

"In second we got amber and Brianna "amber and i high fives and hugged .

"Congratulations you two "amber said going Maddy and charlie a hug.

"Congrats you two "Maddy said to amber and I this calms for a celebration.

We headed to a 5 star restaurants and are tilk we dropped ,then everyone went home