Chapter Five.

"Caly "I said as I dropped my phone from my hand .

"Cookie "Caly said .

Then he came over and hugged me tightly.

I just froze at that spot as if my feet were glued to tbe floor.

FLASHBACK.

"Cookie ".

"Yes Caly ".

*Promise that we will never leave each other , never ".Caly said .

"Yes I promise Caly we will always be together forever ".

"But your mom said you are moving to another town next week ".

"Cookie ,true love still find its way in the end ".

Tben I started crying ,he came and used his thumbs and wiped my tears away .

"Aww cookie don't cry you will always be my cookie and nobody can brake us apart ,sure we will be distant but we will still be reunited ".

Then he took me and spun me around .

"Come on cheer up cookie and stop crying ".

"I have stopped crying "I said still sniffling .

"Caly ,Caly slow down I am going to puke"we both fell on tbe grass still laughing .

Few weeks later ,it was time for Caly to leave .I was at the airport .

"Bye cookie ".

"Bye caly ".

"Cookie please don't forget me I love you so much ".

He placed a ring on my finger .

"What is this for "I asked.

"Well it's a symbol of our love and that the ring is round and endless so is our love ".

"Thank you "then he pulled me into a tight hug ,i never wanted to let go .

"Caly come on our plane is ready to go " we both started going then Caly pulled me back and kissed I kissed him back but the plane started boarding and we both pulled away .

"I love you Brianna ,you will always be my cookie"he cried out as he entered tbe plane .

END OF FLASHBACK.

Then he came towards me .

"Look at you cookie ,all grown up and pretty "he said pinching my cheeks slightly.

"Caly "I said as I put my hands on his face he then inched closer to give me a kiss ,o stared into his big blue eyes and all our memories came rushing in.

"E-eem "someone cleared their throat behind me .

"Charlie !"I said as I stepped back from Caly.

Then be came and put his arm around my neck .

"Cookie ,are you gonna introduce me to your friend "caly said .

"He is not my friend ,he.is my boy friend ".

I saw the disappointed look on Caly 's face it absolutely broke my heart .Then he looked down and nodded .

"So Bri aren't you gonna introduce me to him ".

This is awkward I said to myself how would introduce my current boyfriend to my ex boyfriend so I was looking for a narrow escape but nonr came .

  Then suddenly a ball ,came flying my way it almost hit my face but Caly got it in time .I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Close call ,hope it didn't hit your face ".

"No it didn't and thanks ".

"No problem and I will prefer if you called Brianna from now on "I said to Caly .

"Oh ok cookie ,oh I mean Brianna".

Then Charlie took my hand and said .

"Time for class "as he took me away from Caly .I looked back as charlie held my hand ,Caly just gave me a huge smile and just waved .I went home early because I just wanted to proccess all the emotions.Caly is back and I broke the promise that I made to him .

I looked under my bed ,it was all yhr gifts Caly had ever given to me .Each and everyone was precious and close to my heart .

I heard the door bell ring .

Who could be that I said to myself.

"Coming "I said running down the stairs .

"Maddy "I said as I opened the door.

"Bri ,Bri I was so worried you left school so early so what happened".

I let her in and she went upstairs to my room for us to talk .

"Bri come on tell me what happened,you looked super panicked " .I hesitated a bit ,then I told her .

"Maddy,Caly is back ".

"You mean your boyfriend from mid school and 10th grade ".

"Ya the same it was so awkward as he leaned over for a kiss in the hallway and then Charlie then came in and it became weird ,and he called me cookie Infront of Charlie ".

"Haha cookie "Maddy said falling off the bed .

"Maddy I am serious ".

"Ok ,ok sorry continue ".

"Thing is that caly and I never broke up and now he thinks I dumped him for another guy ".

"So did you actually dump him for Charlie ".

"No ,is it weird to say that I still have feelings for Caly ".

"What ,bri if you still have feelings for Caly just breakup with Charlie and gett bsck with Caly ,but you still like Charlie "she said as she saw my expression.I just nodded in agreement.

"So what are you going to do now ".

"I don't know "I said as I covered my face with my pillow .

"Hey what's that "Maddy said pointing to my phone .

"Oh it's a text from Caly ".

"Oww you have his number "Maddy said nudging me .

"Maddy stop that "I said as she gigled .

Hey cookie ,I mean Brianna I know that we are no longer dating anymore but can we just hang out and friends, remember we were once besties so can you meet me at the cafe close to the mall .

Ok Caly see you there zinwull be there in an hour time .Then Maddy nudged me as I texted ,I was planning to put this emoji 😁then I accidentally put this emoji 🥰then I pressed send .

"Maddy look what you made me do ".

"Sorry Bri I couldn't help myself the chemistry between you guys is to die for ".

"There is no chemistry and besides I am just meeting him as a friend and I am with Charlie ".

"If you say so "she said giving me a grin